Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

not sure

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some of you know the situation with my boyfriend and his pregnant one night stand. just feeling really low at the moment....the girl wont talk to him and everyone is on his case about it.

we think she is due beginning of march but she hasnt talked to him really apart from the initial bombshell and four weeks ago when she told him that she was being tested for pre-eclampsia and would know in a couple of weeks....i'm not convinced coz i thought it was that dangerous that they wouldve taken her in straight away. its putting a bit of a strain on our relationship mostly because we dont know whats going on and have no way of finding out -we only have a mobile number for her that she isnt answering. i keep thinking that maybe she is in hospital or something .
wish we just knew what was going on.cant cope with this.

sorry i know no-one can help,just needed to vent a bit i guess.

Comments

• Options
    Or maybe, just maybe, she wants to worry you and your bf and she is just ok... I don't know her, it can be...

Can't you both contact her family or something like that?
  • Options
    no.we dont know any of her family - she was just a one nite stand.

no-one at work will give him her home number or address. just the mobile number.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    As hard as it is I would perhaps try and forget about her for the time being. She could be doing as not_an_angel suggested and the longer she takes to get in touch the more likely I could see that being.

However, you also need to address the trust thing in your relationship IMO. Did your b/f have a one night stand while you were together? Or did this hapen before you got together? If it happened while you were together then maybe that is causing a problem?

Just an idea.
  • Options
    As hard as it is I would perhaps try and forget about her for the time being. She could be doing as not_an_angel suggested and the longer she takes to get in touch the more likely I could see that being.

However, you also need to address the trust thing in your relationship IMO. Did your b/f have a one night stand while you were together? Or did this hapen before you got together? If it happened while you were together then maybe that is causing a problem?

Just an idea.
    no, it happened when we were on a three month break - i know he would never do anything to deliberately hurt me, we dont have a trust problem.

i guess i just find it hard to understand why she is being so awkward when there is no need.it's just one phonecall .we accept that maybe she doesnt want him involved, but he is now...she chose to tell him. solicitors wont get involved until he has an adress for her. guess we will just have to carry on playing the waiting game.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    guess we will just have to carry on playing the waiting game.

As hard as it may be I don't think you have any other option at the moment.

*hugs*
  • Options
    thanks . just needed to vent a bit.
  • Options
    Does a girl who has one night stands just have the one?

I bet it's not even his, the dirty slut.

Oh, and good luck, there there. :)
  • Options
    ginner wrote:

Oh, and good luck, there there. :)

:lol:

can't find that out til four months after birth. hey ho.