Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unrequited love?

TreehuggerTreehugger Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Hi, My name is Lucy and I am a freelance journalist. I’m basically looking for a young woman who is prepared to appear in a magazine talking about how she has suffered unrequited love – it can either be purely unrequited or it may be after the break-up of a relationship with the bloke.

There have been reports recently published that unrequited love is actually a real condition that should be taken more seriously by the medical and psychological community. It can feature manic highs and depressive lows, and elements of obsessive compulsive behaviour like continually checking emails etc. I am looking for someone who has suffered some of this but is over it now and can talk about how she got through it.

The feature would be quite seriously and responsibly addressed in the health section of the new weekly glossy magazine Grazia. The girl would need to be in her 20s, preferably 23 – 25 upwards. She would need to chat with me on the phone for about an hour, and be prepared to be named and pictured.

If you are interested in sharing your story please call me on the number below.
Regards,
Lucy Bulmer

020 8582 2675