Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Howards family an 'illegal immigrant'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
story

What a hyocrital c.unt!

Comments

• Options
    Renzo wrote:
    story

What a hyocrital c.unt!

Not hypocritical at all, the guy isn't responsible for what his grandparents did and its not hypocritical to have policies that might have contradicted what his ancestors did.
  • Options
    howard loves the cock
  • Options
    YOU love the cock
  • Options
    Not hypocritical at all, the guy isn't responsible for what his grandparents did and its not hypocritical to have policies that might have contradicted what his ancestors did.
    I hate to stick up for the guy, but I agree. You can't help what your family did in the past; would you condemn someone whose grandfather had been a member of the S.S. if they claimed not to be anti-semitic?
  • Options
    piccolo wrote:
    I hate to stick up for the guy, but I agree. You can't help what your family did in the past; would you condemn someone whose grandfather had been a member of the S.S. if they claimed not to be anti-semitic?

Absolutely.
  • Options
    I was drunk when I posted this thread :blush:

Hence the lack of argument.

Howard is still a very bad man though.
  • Options
    Yeah like how dare he try and make the UK a better place. :rolleyes:
  • Options

And how does not letting immigrants and asylum seekers make Britain a worse place? It doesn't!
  • Options

Oh come on, he's a politician. The only thing he's trying to do is get the most votes.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Howard is still a very bad man though.
    So spank him.

IMHO, it's more of a shame on Britain that his father had to lie in order to get British citizenship bearing in mind the fact that his grandparents fled from Nazi persecution.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    So spank him.

IMHO, it's more of a shame on Britain that his father had to lie in order to get British citizenship bearing in mind the fact that his grandparents fled from Nazi persecution.

this isa cause people here then were "were overcrowded and theres not enough jobs"

shows how little things change

and the hypocracy is that he wouldnt be where he was if we became a fortress britain which wed never be anyway cause of corruption and bribery by people smugglers

it dont affect the guy though cause he didnt know apparantly, and im just quite happy enough to criticise his policies on workability and principle, cause well we need workers, and well id like to see a better managed system where we know who weve let in and who we havent, and help those who need help, and where this process is faster and more transparant, and an amnesty of long term illegal immigrants would be a good idea
  • Options
  • Options
    You really are a bit of a kinky bitch.
    :eek:

*busted* :p
  • Options
    this isa cause people here then were "were overcrowded and theres not enough jobs"

shows how little things change
    State the bleedin' obvious why don't ya.

If you want to argue with Howard's policies, do it honestly - neither the pro or anti mass immigration sides need bring up personal history if their arguments are decent.

And punctuation was invented for a reason. :thumb:
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

Yeah! Punctuate God damn you! ;)
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

If you want to argue with Howard's policies, do it honestly - neither the pro or anti mass immigration sides need bring up personal history if their arguments are decent.

sorry :p

and yeh i know i said that, dont go to personal attacks
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    No, its' not stating the obvious. As frankly, I don't understand anything of what wheresmyplacebo has wrtitten. Seriously. I have no clue.
  • Options
    No, its' not stating the obvious. As frankly, I don't understand anything of what wheresmyplacebo has wrtitten. Seriously. I have no clue.

Ditto, its like a speech made by Vicky Pollard from little Britain.
  • Options
    I don't understand anything of what wheresmyplacebo has wrtitten
    It's not even English, don't worry. Unless you're talking about the content, in which case you still have a valid point. :lol:
  • Options
    Going back to the thread a bit...

Yes, Howard IS a fucking hypocrite. For starters it proves that people can come to this country to work and make an honest living, as his family did. And it also goes to show that the Tories filthy "quotas" proposal for immigration is a load of racist bullshit.

I wonder where Howard would be now if his ancestors were told "sorry mate, we're full now, come back next year".

What a nasty piece of fucking shite the man is.
  • Options
    It's not hypocritical.
  • Options
    Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    It's not as if he did it himself, that would be hypocritical. He has said that what his grandfather did was wrong, if he hadn't, or in fact had said it was a special case, that would be hypocritical. Someone said earlier in the thread that just because someone's grandfather was in the SS doesn't make them an anti-semite.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Going back to the thread a bit...

Yes, Howard IS a fucking hypocrite. For starters it proves that people can come to this country to work and make an honest living, as his family did. And it also goes to show that the Tories filthy "quotas" proposal for immigration is a load of racist bullshit.

I wonder where Howard would be now if his ancestors were told "sorry mate, we're full now, come back next year".

What a nasty piece of fucking shite the man is.

Really isnt hypocritical at all. If your grandfather murdered someone does that mean its hypocritical for you to be against murder?

Course not.
  • Options
    It is hypocritical because his family benefited from the generosity and welcoming policy of Great Britain regarding immigration- which he now wants to restrict to others.

It's even more hypocritical because his reasons for wanting to do that are rather sinister- since Britain is not being overwhelmed in any way whatsoever, and since our public services are not being overrun, and since the situation is not out of control, the only reasons Howard might have for wanting to restrict immigration and asylum seekers are greed and/or racism & xenophobia.

If he really disagrees with immigration perhaps he and his family can now lead by example and piss off back to where they came from, seeing as it is no longer unsafe for them... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    No, it's dispicable, but not hypocritical.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    So spank him.

And worryingly Howard claims to think that his father was wrong for doing it!!!!

he would rather his father had abided to the rules and let his family be killed by Nazis than be an illegal immigrant!!!

That is how much he hates illegal immigrants, more than Nazi war crimes, more than death and torture.

Michael Howard would thus rather die that be an illegal immigrant it is that bad!!

Completely insane...........
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    And worryingly Howard claims to think that his father was wrong for doing it!!!!

he would rather his father had abided to the rules and let his family be killed by Nazis than be an illegal immigrant!!!

That is how much he hates illegal immigrants, more than Nazi war crimes, more than death and torture.

Michael Howard would thus rather die that be an illegal immigrant it is that bad!!

Spot on Toadborg.

I don't see eye to eye with Ann Widdecombe very often, but I agree completely with her opinion about Michael Howard having 'something of the night' in him.

In fact he's a right ****.
    (asterisks allowed on this occasion to spare thesite's legal concerns- I'm sure you know what I meant)
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:

Kind of exaggerating, are you not?
  • Options
    Well that is what he is saying.

His jewish family fled continental europe in the 30's. We all know that had they stayed there they would have been in terrible danger.

He admits his father may have bent the rules to get in i.e. that he wouldn't have got in otherwise, i.e. he would have stayed on the continent and been subjected to all the horrors involved in that.

yet he says he does not condone what his father did.

Therefore what he is saying is that he considers protecting your familt froma threat such as the holocaust is not enough to justify illegal immigration!!!!!

This is the depths to which we have sunk, basically this is saying there is absolutely NO excuse however justified for immigration on false pretences, i.e. illegal asylum seekers are pretty much the worse people there are.

is this not utterly insane and ridiculous?

(Of course i don't think howard actually beleives this bollocks, he is just pandering to the right-wing xenophobes who are sadly so prevalent and whose votes he hopes to win)