Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair pulling during sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, how many girls actually like this?

I think its ok, but not too vigerously (sp)!

Comments

• Options
    My gf loves it...likes it suprisingly rough aswell, which is cool, but sometimes it feels like im gonna tear her hair out....but hey, if she likes it, im not gonna complain.

Peace
  • Options
    i love getting my hair pulled during sex! actually, i like a lot of stuff duringsex..... i think rough sex is very hot, and a good way to become more comfortable with your partner in general. it also helps me get off.
  • Options
    Nooo. Hair pulling hurts so much, and my hair falls out enough as it is without my fella yanking it out aswell! Eeek.
  • Options
    iv never had any hair pulling but i dont think id like it much. maybe a little, but not as a major thing
  • Options
    I like a little bit of hair pulling but I like it more when my bf has his hands on my neck and is putting enough pressure on my air way for me to feel all red faced but I can still breathe. I dont know why but that really helps me to come....
  • Options
    Hair pulling = :thumb:
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I like a little bit of hair pulling but I like it more when my bf has his hands on my neck and is putting enough pressure on my air way for me to feel all red faced but I can still breathe. I dont know why but that really helps me to come....

actually i read an advice thing once, and it says to put you neck on the edge of the bed to cut the flow of air slightly, because doing so brings less oxygen the brain and makes the sensations down there more intense, and i think its about the smae thing. i like that too trust me
  • Options
    *TiNK* wrote:
    Ok, how many girls actually like this?

I think its ok, but not too vigerously (sp)!

i fecking hate it! not just during sex, anytime! it hurts so much! i spose it dont help that my hair is so long and thick!
  • Options
    applying to both the hair pulling and...

very much so!
  • Options
  • Options
    Never had it done and not really sure if i'd like my hair to be pulled.
  • Options
    hair pulling

my g/f likes it every now and then, along with a bit of choking right before she comes. not like me to play rough, but it really does turn me on from time to time, mostly because it really arouses her.
  • Options
    Choking????
  • Options
    hair pulling

weird, i know, but see above posts. it's not choking, per se, just a bit of pressure. nothing dangerous!
  • Options
    loki wrote:
    weird, i know, but see above posts. it's not choking, per se, just a bit of pressure. nothing dangerous!
    What happens if you get a little too excited?

Can't say that any of this would turn me on, more into the gentler side of things
  • Options
    hair pulling

haven't let it get so far as to be uncontrollable. and it's not a regular part of our love life at all.
  • Options
    Do you do other things that are similar?
  • Options
    hair pulling

such as?
  • Options
    Like spanking, tying her up or anything that you wouldn't deem "conventional" for instance like the fact you cut off her airsupply for a short period of time...?
  • Options
    I think it just depends on what type of sex you are having. I mean when me and my boyfriend are just going at it real rough and dirty then I like the hair pulling. But if hes being real sweet and romantic, then no.
  • Options
    Nichobo wrote:
    Like spanking, tying her up or anything that you wouldn't deem "conventional" for instance like the fact you cut off her airsupply for a short period of time...?

all i can say is mmmmmmmmmm but i may just be an exception, i dunno but being dominated really turns me on
  • Options
    love it!
  • Options
    I think it's awful. What ever happened to being respected?

Just because you like a bit of rough, doesn't mean you don't respect yourself, if you do it just to please your guy, then there is a lack of respect for yourself. If you do it because it turns you on and it's enjoyable then you have complete respect for yourself. We all enjoy different things.

x
  • Options
  • Options
    haha you guys are funny.
  • Options
    hotblack wrote:
    haha you guys are funny.

so are you, so are you.

perhaps a little bit of light pulling, nothing too hard though.
  • Options
    perhaps a little bit of light pulling, nothing too hard though.
    :yes:
  • Options
    I don't know about hair-pulling. Maybe that's a British thing, we in North America like to slap dat ass.
  • Options
    i dont think i would mind it, in fact i might quite like it if it was just more of a firm grip and not an actual pull. Nothing hurts more than pulled hair :(
  • Options
    eyes opened

was in a serious relationship for a long time and quite happy but recent girlfriend in herown words was a kinky bitch she loved hair pulling rouh sex and although a little wierd for me to get used to i guess as we became more comfortable wih each other i must admit i got into it and despite her request to call her a c**t i did not go that far but damn it has brought out something in me not sure i will find another woman that into sex and that kinky but i cant live without it and dont want to go back to normal gentle loving all the time. I was a very lucky boy she orgasmed over and over just through penetration every time which i think is rare. Maybe because she is comfortable with herself. so as long as you have respect for her and you find a wild one go boys enjoy......:heart::heart: