Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Slavia Questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just came across some slavia. and i know that the higher the extract the better the effect, so i was just wondering how you tell what the extract is and what is done to the salvia to make it that extract, does that mean the plant was altered somehow or does mean that it is a different kind of plant?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It should say on the package you got it, 5x, 10x or 15x.

It's just the extract from the plant leaf.

Take a look round here
    sleepyjo69 wrote:
    I just came across some slavia. and i know that the higher the extract the better the effect, so i was just wondering how you tell what the extract is and what is done to the salvia to make it that extract, does that mean the plant was altered somehow or does mean that it is a different kind of plant?

You mean Salvia?

I presume the "extract" just comes from the method of extracting the pyschoactive elements of the plant...with some extracts being of higher potency...

I wouldn't worry about it too much though, imho it's worth trying for the novelty value, but overall, it's nothing to get excited over - it's shite, as drugs go.
    Spliffie wrote:
    You mean Salvia?

I presume the "extract" just comes from the method of extracting the pyschoactive elements of the plant...with some extracts being of higher potency...

I wouldn't worry about it too much though, imho it's worth trying for the novelty value, but overall, it's nothing to get excited over - it's shite, as drugs go.

That's a bit biased.

I've known people to be completly blown away by salvia, myself though, i've not been that impressed with it yet.
    Watch Tribe on BBC 2 rightnow - salvia initiation is on!
    Yes I've smoked too much salvia at a point and was pretty messed up for about 30 minutes. I was listening to some pretty insane music at the time so I thought it was the the bout of Heaven versus Hell right on Earth. Felt like a movie except all too real.
    Personally I wouldnt bother with the extract, it costs more and I've heard quite a few people say they bought it and it was dud.

I smoked just straight leaf and it was WAY too strong for me, a deeply frightening experience, it is a very powerful drug.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is a little bit about it here on TheSite... And just because it is a plant doesn't mean it is safe, or because other people haven't had strong reactions to it doesn't mean that you won't. All the usual safety measures you would take when using hallucinogenics should apply here too - comfortable environment, a sitter who isn't partaking to watch over you and calm you down and so on.
    Shogun wrote:
    That's a bit biased.

I've known people to be completly blown away by salvia, myself though, i've not been that impressed with it yet.

It blows you away for a very brief period...but the nature of the high isn't particularly enjoyable...but still, there's the novelty value.

Just stick some strong extract in a big bong with a few chambers, take as many hits as you can before it kicks in, holding them for 5 seconds...and that should get the desired effects...i've tried it in a bucket also before, but it didn't work...bongs always seem to do the trick, you can take more hits in a shorter period.
    I've never actually tried it in a water bong, next time i think i'll try it that way.
    ive heard so much about this stuff, but have never been able to figure out how to get it, anyone care to share?
    It can be bought online and in headshops.
    I think you need a higg powred flame for this and also keep the smoke in long,
    if that fails that it will ,Drink loads first then take a fews hits off a pipe with salvia and you will be Blown off the face of the Earth.At least I know i was whan i did that!
    ok so now that i know how to get it, is there anyway you can give me a little more detail on the effects of it, and what i should be looking for when i buy it?
    If you are buying leaf, which I would advise, theres no need to buy extract and a lot of the time its bunk. Anyway, leaf looks very much like dried leaves which are green and normally powdered.

As for the experience, you cant really describe hallucinations properly, I found there was a strong sensation of speed with it too, my body was going far too fast and I was very frightened.
    I was sitting in the Swiss Alps at the time of my experiance. I remember a large lightning storm brewing in the south near the Italian border and I saw the lightning curl up into a sphere and then explode in a brilliant flash of energy. There was a really bright point in the middle of where the sphere used to be, and then this swirling or twisting, I dunno, but something happened right outside of the bright light and burst forward.
    Next thing I knew I was sitting on the ground going 'what the f...?'