Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Spiked drink

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok basically this girl i know got her drink spiked at a party, basically, we got blamed cause we had E on us. They had all the effects ot takin a pill, jaw, pupils, drinkin lots of water, or so they say, they had been smokin lots of pot and drinkin loads aswell. So, is it possible these effects could be caused by the massive ammount of puff and dirnk? if not, are their drugs that wud have similiar effect that are like used to spike drinks?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did she love it....?

Anyway, from the effect sounds like someone dropped a pill into her drink. Smoking weed and drinking in access is nothing like taking afew pills... you knew that anyway didn't you?
    Yeh i did, but im not entirely sure thats exactly what they felt, what im trying to find out is, are their drugs that wud produce a similiar effect to pills, that ppl cud use to spike sum1s drink
    For what perpose, to give free drugs away that make you feel euphoric and in touch with the world, and people around you.
    There's nothing else quite like MDMA, you hear of people spiking drinks with depressants (GHB), so they can take advantage usually, not to make them have a good time involuntarily.
    If someone spiked her drink with a pill, they did it for a joke, this isn't wise by any means. It's dangerous and stupid!
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Ok basically this girl i know got her drink spiked at a party, basically, we got blamed cause we had E on us. They had all the effects ot takin a pill, jaw, pupils, drinkin lots of water, or so they say, they had been smokin lots of pot and drinkin loads aswell. So, is it possible these effects could be caused by the massive ammount of puff and dirnk? if not, are their drugs that wud have similiar effect that are like used to spike drinks?

Nah, massive amounts of drink & puff won't do that.

Maybe someone sprinkled some MDMA crystal in her drink or something.
    No matter how much alcohol and cannabis you take you won't feel the effects of pills, nowhere even near it.

Could have been E, would there be a possibilty it could have been a research chemical?
    Shogun wrote:
    No matter how much alcohol and cannabis you take you won't feel the effects of pills, nowhere even near it.

Could have been E, would there be a possibilty it could have been a research chemical?

Possibly, but they tend to be more hallucagenic.... she most prob would have started freaking out. And why would anyone waste RC's in someones drink, and not their own?
    Sound like someone had one too many pills to spare, common thing these days as many people will tell you, and powdered one in.
    That's what i was thinking, probably was an E, one of my friends got spiked with an E last weekend, his jaw was all over the place, he was out of it and had only drank 2 pints.
    Yeh, would hit you mighty quick too if you nailed the pint down. Cause for concern if you wern't expecting anything other than having afew drinks.
    Yea, he said he was really fucked, one minute he was sober enough, he only had 2 pints and next minute he was clean off his face, that would be scary.
    Why would you do that? I cant imagine the mind set of someone who would think that is funny.

In answer to your question, there are a few drugs that have effects similar to MDMA but they are rare and expencive, chances are someone put a pill in her drink.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Yeh i did, but im not entirely sure thats exactly what they felt, what im trying to find out is, are their drugs that wud produce a similiar effect to pills, that ppl cud use to spike sum1s drink

Jonny8888, could you try and not use txt spk in your posts please? Click on this link to the Good Manners Guide to find out why.
    How horrible! I didnt actually notice he'd used it. This place is infecting me.