Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ganga+Mushies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've long wanted to try oral cannabis mixed with mushrooms, would it be one hell of a trip? has anyone ever tried it before?

Like whenever i eat high doses of cannabis it almost seems like a low dose mushroom trip in a way, i wonder would it be best to eat them both at the same time or eat the cannabis first and then the mushrooms as the cannabis would take longer to come on?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've chucked both down my neck at the same time on a number of occasions ...with lager and spliffs available for the journey ...
    you have to have space ...other people don't want to see you light up like a xmas tree in the corner of the pub ...or in the lounge with family.
    and you need to know what you seem to know about experiences ...
    health and risk wise ...someone will know.

:thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some people like the mix of cannabis and a hallucinogen, others find it fogs the mind and can make your thought patterns quite repetative.

If you are going to do them together I'd do a slightly smaller than normal dose of both.

There really isnt any serious physical harm, though you might find you get gas and a light stomach.