Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Little Britan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Whats your favourite Little Britian Quotes?

Do you like it or hate it?

----

I personally love it, best thing us british made :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    bitty
  • Options

I personally love it, best thing us british made :D

I'd say the greatest thing us british ever made was the telephone. Started off the communications age :-/
  • Options
    Fucking terrible program. On par with Peter Kay as being the worst "comedy" to ever come out of Britain. How can so many people like this shit? I thought the British were meant to have a superior level of humour over the Americans? Well, what the fuck happened?

"Garlic bread is the future, I've tasted it!". How in Gods name can that be funny in anyones book? I don't find programs like Friends particularly funny, though I can understand how some people do. But honestly, Little Britain and Peter Kay? What the fuck!?
  • Options
    I want to smack people in the face when they start spewing Little Britain quotes. If you have to do it, for fucks sake do it in the privacy of your own home, not in the pub or in the staff room at work, because it just makes everybody else cringe.

Approximately 3 months before Christmas, I went home to see my folks. Little Britain was on, and after it finished I said that it was the biggest load of shi...ehh....rubbish I've seen in my life.

So I get the DVD for Xmas from my folks, because I don't know what I'm missing out on, apparently :yeees:

As for Peter Kay, he ripped half his act off other folk. Made out to be a genius when he's just a copycat.
  • Options
    I find some of it funny... But I like League of Gentlemen more.

And for the record

EHH EHHH EHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    Can someone who finds it funny please explain to me why they think it is? Serious question.
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    I find some of it funny... But I like League of Gentlemen more.

And for the record

EHH EHHH EHHHHHHHH

league of gentleman is quality, and very sadistic, especially when they all in rubber costumes and die one but little britain, gets on my nerves cause it was alrite, its just never been THAT good
  • Options
    i like lou and andy.fat fighters and the ann sketches make me piss my pants. however that guy that fancies grannies and bitty i just find really grim.
  • Options
    I started off not liking it but then I got into it I actually think its quite funny well worth a watch.

Althrough I agree about spouting it off in the pub, althrough it'l never be as much parodied in the pub as monty python.
  • Options
    Some of the sketches are very good, others are quite shit. Which overall I think makes it watchable.