Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Greenhat speaks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Originally posted by Greenhat:
Why am I not surprised that Clandestine will not step away from the safety of The Site?

He makes all those claims about military.com, but it was the Site that banned me and Thanatos and others.

Here is open ground. Why am I not surprised?

T, always knew that one never had his balls drop.

http://www.getfreeforum.com/forums/index.php?mforum=freespeechforum&showtopic=9

:yes:

Comments

• Options
    Who gives a fuck what a few right wing gun nuts think?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Who gives a fuck what a few right wing gun nuts think?

Obviously, your belief system is so fragile as to be unable to be confronted by a differing perspective, UNLESS you are within the safety of a site moderated by those who will ban those of the differing opinion.

Step and prove yourself worthy of consideration? Or hide behind protective moderators?
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    Can't get in without signing up to your website. Get the moderator to make the boards public and we'd have a look.
  • Options
    I rather expect that this thread will be locked, too, along with the banning of THIS moniker, as well. BTDT... both Greenhat AND myself...

Over protective moderators, protecting a fragile belief system, against the reality of life. Except... the invite was to discussion, elsewhere...
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Can't get in without signing up to your website. Get the moderator to make the boards public and we'd have a look.

According to "Joker" - or whatever name he uses here - the link from the other thread (which was locked) works just fine. All you have to do is sign up for the forum, although there are many "unregistered" who are lurking. Must be a way in for those delicate souls who cannot stand upright in the light...
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    I rather expect that this thread will be locked, too, along with the banning of THIS moniker, as well. BTDT... both Greenhat AND myself...

Over protective moderators, protecting a fragile belief system, against the reality of life. Except... the invite was to discussion, elsewhere...
    And maybe we would if we could find out what the discussion would be about.

What was that about overprotective moderators and fragile belief systems...seems like your site won't allow outsiders to even view your opinions.
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    Obviously, your belief system is so fragile as to be unable to be confronted by a differing perspective, UNLESS you are within the safety of a site moderated by those who will ban those of the differing opinion.

Step and prove yourself worthy of consideration? Or hide behind protective moderators?

Are you on drugs? Seriously, what is the matter with you? This site usually gives me a different viewpoint, its fairly centrist in its opinions, occasionally veering a bit right, sometimes a bit left. But really, no one gives a flying fuck what you think, you're a fucking joke pal.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

What was that about overprotective moderators and fragile belief systems...

No banning... the promise of the site administrator. Say what you got to say, and then defend your beliefs.

Pretty frightening, isn't it?

And yeah... SOME liberal daffodils have the guts to voice their opinions...

But I guess, not HERE! :nervous:
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Are you on drugs? Seriously, what is the matter with you? This site usually gives me a different viewpoint, its fairly centrist in its opinions, occasionally veering a bit right, sometimes a bit left. But really, no one gives a flying fuck what you think, you're a fucking joke pal.

Only in THIS place, and the leftist places like it.

Afraid to voice your opinion in a non-protected environment? :crying:

Thought so... :yes:
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    No banning... the promise of the site administrator. Say what you got to say, and then defend your beliefs.

Pretty frightening, isn't it?

And yeah... SOME liberal daffodils have the guts to voice their opinions...

But I guess, not HERE! :nervous:
    Anyone can view theSite.org without signing up. No one can see your site without signing up.

Which is afraid to "voice their opinions"?
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    Only in THIS place, and the leftist places like it.

Afraid to voice your opinion in a non-protected environment? :crying:

Thought so... :yes:

Get a grip you idiot. This site is not a left wing site, neither is Gurn.net that I also post on. Stormfront definitely isn't (on the rare occasions they actually let my posts appear).
  • Options
    troll5ys.jpg
  • Options
    Globe wrote:

This has nothing to do with thesite. Nothing whatsoever, apart from perhaps somebody trying to start a fight, which to me seems pretty... I dunno... childish.
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    According to "Joker" - or whatever name he uses here - the link from the other thread (which was locked) works just fine. All you have to do is sign up for the forum, although there are many "unregistered" who are lurking. Must be a way in for those delicate souls who cannot stand upright in the light...
    Soz, I only meant by that that the link was left untouched by Site mods. I had to register to view the boards themselves, which I didn't have a problem with, as I knew it would be fun, after the pallaver on MilitarySpot (I swan, I's more of a military board junkie than Airborne Dad, even :) ).

Folks, it's an interesting site to view. Raises the question of just how far people are prepared to take the premise of 'you can say anything'. I think a liberal viewpoint would seem pretty unpalatable, but I'll see how it goes...
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Get a grip you idiot. This site is not a left wing ....
    Originally posted by Greenhat:
    Blagsta claiming The Site isn't left wing?

God forbid he should be exposed to libertarians.

As for Aladdin, I see he is still a fuckwit.

THIS site is SO FAR left wing, that you think a centrist perspective to be RADICAL right. :lol:

God forbid ANY of you be exposed to anything to the right of your beloved Che' :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    This has nothing to do with thesite. Nothing whatsoever, apart from perhaps somebody trying to start a fight, which to me seems pretty... I dunno... childish.

No more "childish" than those to afraid to venture outside of their own safe, pamepered and protected microcosm. Rather boring life to always look in the mirror, ain't it? Or are you one of the ones held captive by your own narcissism? Too busy admiring yourself to EVER hear a perspective other than that which affirms yours?

On our side? We are not so terrified of examining things... unlike YOU. :eek:
  • Options
    Would anyone care to point me into a deabte that id find interesting....where should I be looking ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by SurfaceDog:

Third, this isn't a famous place - that's a good thing. It's kind of "by invitation only", even for people we disagree with.

I say let the personality conflicts play out - let's see some bitch-slapping, knock-down drag-out word wars.

Idiots won't be banned - they'll be dragged out into the light and gang-fucked.

Posers won't be kicked out - they'll be exposed and shunned.

Instead of having to hear "I got banned because I was too much for them to handle/I wasn't in the clique", trolls will have to admit to themselves "I left because nobody bought my brand of bullshit".

This place could become self-regulating, which is cool.

Only those who are secure within themselves need come in; cowards will stay away... :lol:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Would anyone care to point me into a deabte that id find interesting....where should I be looking ?

Register, and then come down to "The Ring". Completely unmoderated.

Start a thread on a topic of YOUR choosing.

This is an exercise in choosing YOUR ground, stating YOUR beliefs, and then DEFENDING them.

Kinda like adults, rather than school childred. ;)

C'mon in, Becky. You are MORE than welcome. And if questioned? Tell 'em who invited you! :wave:
  • Options
    Im registered, your job is to see if you can spot me :D
  • Options
    I'm registered and theres nothing worth engaging with ....... at all ........
  • Options
    I'm registered and theres nothing worth engaging with ....... at all ........

Well start a thread..I would but I cant think of nowt :chin:
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    No more "childish" than those to afraid to venture outside of their own safe, pamepered and protected microcosm. Rather boring life to always look in the mirror, ain't it? Or are you one of the ones held captive by your own narcissism? Too busy admiring yourself to EVER hear a perspective other than that which affirms yours?

On our side? We are not so terrified of examining things... unlike YOU. :eek:

So basically, you're coming here and trying to start a fight?

Besides, what does anybody have to prove to you and yer cronies?

And no, I'm not 'captive' to my own 'narcissism. Are you making assumptions about me? Because I don't hold the same view point as you?

I just don't see the point in starting any arguements or fights for the sake of it. If you don't agree with people's actions, then just ignore them... Who the hell gives anybody the right where they should and shouldn't discuss their views?
  • Options
    Who the fuck is Greenhat and why should I care?
  • Options
    luke he is your father
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    This site is not a left wing site, neither is Gurn.net that I also post on.
    If there isn't a site called Gurn.net, there should be. The avatars alone would be worth the price of admission :D
  • Options
    Now, since you've brought this into the open, Thanny, and assuming that this thread is being viewed by even a few posters from Fivepaknh's site, is it still your contention that Greenhat was banned from TheSite? This is news to the mod I PMed, and Greenhat's profile, as I said on MSpot, is still here to be viewed, unlike Thanatos, or Thanatos Again!, or what was it? Sophite? Given that Greenhat, while given to smugness oftimes, always tried to offer rational arguments to back his opinions (even though the whole 'Bush can invade Iraq because Saddam broke the terms of the UN ceasefire agreement' always stank to high hell), can you really think of a good reason why he should have been banned? You can't accept that any difficulty he may have had posting back when might have owed more to fuck-up than foul play? (and just maybe Al's own fuck-up?)
  • Options
    Uncle Joe wrote:
    ...is it still your contention that Greenhat was banned from TheSite? ...

Was Greenhat's observation years ago, when he was disallowed from posting, and it is his contention still.

NOT my account. I do NOT have access to it.

If you have a problem with Greenhat? Take it up with HIM. Read his words in the quote previously posted here, which are EXACTLY the same as within the post at 5paknh's site. You know where to find him, right? :wave:
  • Options
    Why does thesite politics and debate forum suddenly revolve around the mil.com members again? If you don't like thesite don't come here simple as. If you don't like the people then avoid them.
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    Was Greenhat's observation years ago, when he was disallowed from posting, and it is his contention still.

NOT my account. I do NOT have access to it.

If you have a problem with Greenhat? Take it up with HIM. Read his words in the quote previously posted here, which are EXACTLY the same as within the post at 5paknh's site. You know where to find him, right? :wave:
    My problem with Greenhat can wait (and I would hate to think that my problem with him is related to his problem with TheSite). The only suggestion I've heard for why he can't log in is that he changed his email address without alerting this site. After that, we're probably in the territory of random system glitches. Workoutable if the effort is put in. I just don't think that you were necessarily the best intermediary if Al couldn't communicate directly :chin: