Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is England Defenseless And Vunerable To Crime?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2005/01/23/do2302.xml

I have just read this interesting article in your newspaper and have to wonder whether perhaps attitudes may or may not be changing regarding self defense and personal/civic protection against criminals or people intent upon doing harm to you or others.

Honestly, living in an 'unarmed/defenseless' society as a 'kept' sheeple/subject just plain scares me beyond words and reading this article a change appears to be on the way for you...or is this just blather and talk?

:heart: :banghead: :eek:

Comments

• Options
    change is on the way, its not been that long since we banned hand guns in particular

and all that change is, would the idealistic personal agenda of a telegraph online news writer who appears to be gravely mis informed as to why we have gun crime

i believe many of the posessions of guns to be because of gang culture and glamour, and also that violence is a tool to use (furthered by guns) which was not utilised back in the day

its nothing new in this day and age, its just something that wasnt widely spread
  • Options
    A big factor in illegal gun crime is the ineffectiveness of the government response to it. At the same time that I am expected to give up some of my personal freedom as a result of terrorism, illegal guns and drugs just flow into the country.

Go figure. :yeees:
  • Options
  • Options
    Out 'sluming da net' this morning I ran across this tidbit that seems to hang with the theme put forth above.

http://thehomegunsmith.com/Off-Wpns.pdfj

And I have to ask you, young and old alike, just where the current mess in our mutual countries is taking us, US?

The 'war' has brought US an added benefit of puting down a bunch of UN style law on personal defense and firearms ownership...but none of us are one whit safer for having our 'guests' better armed than the citizenry/sheeple whichever title applies.

:heart: :banghead: :banghead: :thumb: