Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

vicodin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i never get an effect with them. i don't know how strong it is, it says 5/500m on the bottle but fuck knows what that means. i usually take 3 or so, just swallow them, and nothing. am i missing something? whats the big hype. should they be taken a different way or more so of them?

Comments

• Options
    my_name wrote:
    so i never get an effect with them. i don't know how strong it is, it says 5/500m on the bottle but fuck knows what that means. i usually take 3 or so, just swallow them, and nothing. am i missing something? whats the big hype. should they be taken a different way or more so of them?
    never heard of them but presume your after a codiene buzz.
    not good. big strain on your kidneys ...not populat cos it aint that pleasant or interesting.
  • Options
    its hydrocodene to be technical about it i guess. just curious really. do you know what that dosage, given what the bottle says, in terms that i would understand is?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    its hydrocodene to be technical about it i guess. just curious really. do you know what that dosage, given what the bottle says, in terms that i would understand is?
    i think you probably mean dyhydracodiene ...two grams would get you buzzing probably but ...i don't think you will be impressed.
  • Options
    no, its hydrocodene.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    no, its hydrocodene.
    thats america for you ...
  • Options
    thats america for you ...

wacha mean?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    wacha mean?
    i'm not sure.
    dy means two ...so maybe your hydra aint as powerful as our dy ...or should that be di ...i can never remember.
    MN ...if it was interesting and so vailable ,,,don't you think there would be millions using it?
  • Options
    you would think. its a perscription that i can't seem to get to very easily. they perscribed it to my sister after her nose job and to me after a root canal. its a pain killer, thats about all i know, i've heard hype but obviously havn't felt it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    you would think. its a perscription that i can't seem to get to very easily. they perscribed it to my sister after her nose job and to me after a root canal. its a pain killer, thats about all i know, i've heard hype but obviously havn't felt it.
    it is a very readily available painkiller ...it's an opiate.
    but where the heavy opiates such as morphine and heroin don't realy do any damage to your body ...codeine does.
  • Options
    so anyways, back to my question. do you know how much it is? or how to take it?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    so anyways, back to my question. do you know how much it is? or how to take it?
    with it not quite being the same as over here in name ...no i wouldn't realy like to say.
    i'm sure it's just codiene but ...i feel very uncomfortable encouring anyone to take this prescription drug ...now illegal drugs ...thats different!
  • Options
    Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy, and alchohol
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
    Co-cocaine
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
    Co-cocaine
    Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine
    catstoned4zo.jpg
  • Options
    catstoned4zo.jpg

:lol: that cat loves the drugs heh!!
  • Options
    have one of these and shut up you stoned wreck.cannabisbox4jn.jpg
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    my_name, I would really encourage you not to take codeine recreationally, but if you must know more you could try having a look on theCodeine 50 website or in the Erowid codeine vault. And its worth mentioning this, taken from Erowid -
    Note! Addiction to codeine can occur. Tolerance is also seen with chronic use. Although the withdrawal is minimal with codeine, it is not a fun time. Please be cautious in your use of the drug.
  • Options
    The tolerance with any form of codine shoots up really quickly, if you use every day or even every few days you'll quickly have to up the dose to get the same effect.

This will lead to more side effects.
  • Options
    Opiates are very moreish. I learned that with Pethidine (Demorol) and i only had a limited supply...if i could get more...i would.

Codeine is something i experimented with, and i posted about here, at the start of Uni. Not something i would care to repeat, but i can definately see how some people could. As i say with Pethidine this is definately the case.

Speaking purely from my own (limited) experience and opinion, i am no longer a user of Marijuana, Ecstasy, Cocaine or speed, because i can obtain them but do not wish to. I cannot say the same for Pethidine, if someone walked offered me a pack im really dubious about my ability to turn them down, because they are so lovely yet fraught with danger at nearly every turn. My opiate use is about the only element of my drug use which can say seriously concerns me.

This is not something i would advise persuing, at the very least be very careful and mindful of how you approach this substance. Take Care :thumb:
  • Options
    and you don't understand the meaning of constipation till you have opiate enduced constipation ...i have seen grown men cry ...i have even seen one hospitalised!
    yikes...makes my eyes water just thinking about it ...
  • Options
    constipated0wd.gif
  • Options
    constipated0wd.gif

funniest thing ever :lol:
  • Options
    and you don't understand the meaning of constipation till you have opiate enduced constipation

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: indeed not, and ive only had it within a medically supervised enviornment :nervous:
  • Options
    Pethidine? wow.
    I used to take a lot of Dihydrocodeine. We used to call them DF118's. I'd get them when couldn't get smack. In fact you used to be able to get them prescribed for withdrawl, usually by the VMO that would come to the police cells if you got arrested and had to cluck in there for a while. I always thought vicodin was the same thing, "hillbilly heroin" they call it, don't they?
    Also, when I was in Australia people used to take tablets that I though were the same thing calling them Endone. Does anyone know what they were / are? This was about 6 years ago.
  • Options
    I read on one of them websites, mite be that codiene 50 one that 30-60mg is a starting place, but im not sure what sort it meant. It gave all sorts of instructions for getting the codiene out of aspirin/codiene or paractemol/codiene.

The other night i took 4 paracetemol/codiene, the next day i took another 5 i think it was. Felt like id been drinking, bit light-headed. Be better just drinkng rather that fucking my liver and kidneys up.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    matstar wrote:
    Also, when I was in Australia people used to take tablets that I though were the same thing calling them Endone. Does anyone know what they were / are? This was about 6 years ago.

Oxycodone. See here .