Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Legal highs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
herbal smoking mixtures, anyone found any effective combinations or companies that have?

:angel:

Comments

• Options
    herbal smoking mixtures, anyone found any effective combinations or companies that have?

:angel:

don't know exactly what you mean but salvia can get you trippin and it's legal but i've never found good salvia, there's different types, like 10x and all that

why don't you just smoke the dope
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    don't know exactly what you mean but salvia can get you trippin and it's legal but i've never found good salvia, there's different types, like 10x and all that

why don't you just smoke the dope

The only way to trip off salvia is to take a few hefty bong hits and hold for about 5 seconds. Even the weaker stuff should send you insane for a minute or two, followed by some unpleasant weirdness. Salvia is worth doing just for the novelty, so you can say you've done it type of thing. Not something I'd do again though, it's shite.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    The only way to trip off salvia is to take a few hefty bong hits and hold for about 5 seconds. Even the weaker stuff should send you insane for a minute or two, followed by some unpleasant weirdness. Salvia is worth doing just for the novelty, so you can say you've done it type of thing. Not something I'd do again though, it's shite.

You also need a lighter that burns at a very high temperature, a normal lighter doesn't do the job.
  • Options
    if any of this legit stuff had any longlasting relationship appeal to it ...it would be illegal.
  • Options
    if any of this legit stuff had any longlasting relationship appeal to it ...it would be illegal.

yea I was just thinking that. But im sure Salvia will become illegal in the US when the narcs catch on.
  • Options
    SOPH1A wrote:
    yea I was just thinking that. But im sure Salvia will become illegal in the US when the narcs catch on.
    it's not pleasant enough stuff to ever catch on though.
    it's not the kind of substance you'd be wanting to abuse on a friday night at trhe club.
    it's not widespread appeal ...is its own regulator.
  • Options
    Yeah, i read an exstensive doctorite type thing on salvia related plants. Sounds immense, its never came past me yet, i will try it eventually.

I was just curious, i didnt want a legal high as an alternative to marijuana, there is not any. But a few can be a good smoke, taste and effect. :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fly Agarics. Pick you own. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    muscaria? nah that can fuck right off.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    You also need a lighter that burns at a very high temperature, a normal lighter doesn't do the job.

A normal lighter should do the job i think, can't remember what type of lighter i used...it's just about getting enough of the smoke into your lungs at once.

Moroccan Roll is right though...no legal drug is any good.
  • Options
    a butane lighter is what you need? one of them jet burner looking things.

pssssssssht.
  • Options
    Are poppers illegal there?

I think they are legal here...
  • Options

legal.
  • Options
    a butane lighter is what you need? one of them jet burner looking things.

pssssssssht.

Any lighter will do, those jet things are good for bongs tho', run out pretty quick unfortunately.

I know an idiot (or genious, whatever way you look at it lol) who made a fucking massive bong...looked like a total mess...the bowl was massive, made from scrap metal, so he could use a blow torch on it.

Some insane people out there :hyper: .
  • Options
    Are you sure? wheres your evidence.

Prove me wrong for clarification please. :)
  • Options
    Are you sure? wheres your evidence.

Prove me wrong for clarification please. :)

The evidence was having a conversation with the ITN news reporter on the TV :eek: .

Seriously tho', normal lighters have worked both times i've experienced the short-lived and unpleasant powers of salvia.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Fly Agarics. Pick you own. :yum:

Would 5 grams of these bought in a shop be enough? Dried.
  • Options

poppers are like a 10 second high thats really clah but all it does is give you a sore head at the end of the day, it's also a gay mans drug apparently.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    poppers are like a 10 second high thats really clah but all it does is give you a sore head at the end of the day, it's also a gay mans drug apparently.

I know. But he didn't state conditions :p
  • Options
    Do NOT try salvia just because its there, or because you fancy a laugh.

Its up there with the most powerful trips on Earth.

Unless you are well versed in hallucinogens it will probably scare the crap out of you.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Would 5 grams of these bought in a shop be enough? Dried.

Doubt it but then I've never bought them. I always picked them dried em in the oven and swallowed the caps. I usually do between 2 and 4 caps which I would have thought is cosiderably more than 5 grams.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Morning Glory gets you fucked but also fucks up your guts. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When I've used salvia it's been a regular lighter. Take deep breath, hold for 30 secs, let out, take another, hold for 30 secs, let out, take another, and by the time you get to letting it out, you're away. That's with 10x. 6x was pleasant, but didn't take me into a whole other world.

I enjoy salvia but it's damn expensive for a 10 minute trip. What I like is that it takes you totally away from yourself, you find yourself in a whole different world. Each time I've found myself in natural settings - forests, usually. Boom, no awareness of where I am, I'm sitting with my head in my hands, watching, being, experiencing this being somewhere else.

Then after a few minutes it fades away and I get residual trippy effects for another 10 minutes or so. Half an hour later I'm straight.
  • Options
    sounds like lack of air to the brain rather than anything trippy to me
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    sounds like lack of air to the brain rather than anything trippy to me

Its hard for the body to absorb the active ingredient in salvia, so you have to sort of force the lungs to accept it. This is done by holding it in in deep breaths.
  • Options
    I don't know what everyone's problem with salvia is, every experience I've had with it has been fucking quality.

Never tried the x10 extract, but I've done the whole several bong hits from normal leaf and every time has been different but just as enjoyable as the last. Never come anywhere close to having a 'bad trip' or any unpleasant feelings such as nausea. :confused:

ETA: Get yourself along to any of the major raves and you can buy laughing gas balloons. They last about a minute to a minute and a half (though can be magnified depending on your current state :o). They're a laugh, but blatantly not worth the money at £2 a pop.
  • Options
    Strange you should say that z0ma (you are strange), a lot of people consider salvia too strong, it can be very over powering. But as with everything it really depends on dose and the enviroment in which its taken.

Its really supposed to be done in a dark and quiet place, then it gets introspective.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    it's also a gay mans drug apparently.

What a silly statement. Yes some gay men use it, but so do some gay women and straight men and straight women.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

The only reason it's a "gay mans drug" really is because it's supposed to relax the muscles, if ya get me ;)
  • Options
    On a side note I've heard from a few people that gay clubs tend to have better drugs. This on the basis that you dont get scammers in there because they always look out of place.

Not really on topic though.