Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Application Delay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi, i just want some advice on something that happened with one of my uni choices today. I have applied to portsmouth an hadnt heard back from them since i replied in november. I recieved a confirmation of my application reaching them but when i phoned up they said my application was still in the registry and hadnt been processed.. does this mean that they had forgotton about it or simply hadnt got round to it yet? Now im wondering whether it will take them another 4 weeks to process it. The woman on the phone said she'll put it through and it will get sorted. Do you think it will take longer now this has happened?

I would appreciate any info on these matters,

Cheers,

K x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Its likely that owing to the numbers of people applying that the admissions people are simply working their way through and have yet to get around to your application. It would be impossible to put a time on when they will get back to you regarding the offer of a place, but I wouldnt worry, you'll find out eventually.

good luck
  • Options
    thanks.

K x
  • Options
    ahh i see, i didnt know some of them hold back til theyve recieved them all. that would probably explain! thanks alot for that reassurance, everyone must get that feeling it takes aaages!! ahhh!! :p

Take care,

K X