Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Some1 please help me too!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yersterday i was banned from a web site for leeching music
Although i hadnt been leeching i just kept getting told i was not permitted to use the board....
Someone who i spoke to on msn was a member of this website and started a forum all about me...Since it was done im getting all greif and people sayin they have msg'd me on msn and im stuck up and go around thinkin im top dog, which is untrue coz if ne1 knew the real me, they'd see am a wimp basically
Well i emailed the admin staff as they started postin my pictures and given abuse, and all they done was found it funny and created a poll to see if they should close the forum down or keep it open to continue to humilate me

Isnt there anything i can do, If not i need 2 no if i can put a virus on that website n wipe the whole lot off b4 i face more humilation and another nite of cryin n drinkin

Thanks for ya time

Comments

• Options
    Why not just report it to whoever hosts the forum, rather than acting like a spoilt brat about it?
  • Options
    I Did and because they are all mates they all stuck together and thats when it became a poll

Anyways i have just checked and they have finally decided that it was unfair to make it personal and locked the topic so no more people can reply

yipeeeeeee :p
  • Options
    I think you should stay away form a bunch of morons like that, if they are gona be pety let them, but at least you would of rised above them...... they are the losers
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by aimz
    I think you should stay away form a bunch of morons like that, if they are gona be pety let them, but at least you would of rised above them...... they are the losers

:yes:
  • Options
    Aimz

I agree hunny, it's ok though now all done and dusted i no i can have a drink free night now :lol:
  • Options
    people breaking down in tears and turning to drink cos of a message board ....

hmm3zn.gif
  • Options
    i agree with u so much i did spent the whole night drinkin till 6am hahah i guess me hangover wasnt pleased with me, am just glad it's over :)
  • Options
    LexMark wrote:
    Well i emailed the admin staff as they started postin my pictures and given abuse, and all they done was found it funny and created a poll to see if they should close the forum down or keep it open to continue to humilate me
    Thanks for ya time

The admin staff found it funny you being picked on? - leave that board and don't go back. It's the admins job to set an example and maintain order on the boards. If the admins are just as immature as the others your better off without them, stay here instead, we are much more nicer :yes:
  • Options
    EDIT:
  • Options
    Find a whois site and find out what company hosts the message board. You can report the abuse to the company and they will give the user a warning and maybe disable their account.
  • Options
    Or take it to the isp of the site, look you want to be really nasty and it's a site that allows music to be downloaded there are any number of people you could report them to that would be interested but to be honest...

Be the bigger man, you've ended spending time in what isn't a pleasant place and since it's the internet there is nothing stopping you moving on and starting again somewhere else, so as other people have suggested just do that, oh and you'll find that we take complaints a little more seriously around these parts (though we don't have any music to download!)
  • Options
    i dont need to now, it stopped in the end they must ave got bored lol
    n yer i no this site is much betta every1 seems nice n helpful :)
    But thanks for ya help/info
  • Options
    If I may suggest www.bpi.co.uk maybe drop them an email ;). That could get you in trouble as well.