Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fudge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I was being a bit intimate with a girl recently (if you know what I mean), and she whispered into my ear "I want you to kill her". I quizzed her about it afterwards, and she denied the whole thing. But I swear, I wasn't drunk, I hadn't done any drugs, I was totally sober, and she whispered that into my ear. What the hell am I supposed to make of that???

Comments

• Options
    Erm, do you have an ex girlfriend she doesn't like very much?
  • Options
    Do the job.
  • Options
    Well, I think you should talk about it Bison.

You don't gain anything by pretending it never happened.

And remember, MATURE people can talk about things without being embarrassed.

You know, sit her down face to face and talk through it. I know you can get through this, we all have experiences like it from one time to another.

Don't lose hope, we're here for you.
  • Options
    I dunno, she may be mental, but she sucks a mean dick. Should I carry on with my bum-funning her?
  • Options
    Snore.
  • Options
    The thing is, I don't know how mature she'll be about it. Maybe if she's really mature, we can talk about it, but if she's just some Dawsons Creek fan type then we may not be able to get past it
  • Options
    If she's not really MATURE, then I don't think she's the right one for you. It may hurt to admit it, but it could be true. Possibly.

Love is hard.
  • Options
    I dunno, I really like her and all, but sometimes it just drains my energy levels just seeing her. And I've spent so much money texting her. Ah well, I guess she wins, because she seems happy
  • Options
    But, you need to be sure she's not a psycho-hose-beast. If you really fall for her, and she manipulates you into killing someone, then its you who'll be throwing their life away.

I hope she's really THAT good at giving head.
  • Options
    Was it a banana?
  • Options
    Don't be silly, I'm sure she's not actually mental, she probably just has a few problems. I do really like her though, she does seem to be really mature. Like, if there's a room full of people, you just think "she is the most mature one here". And she's only 17! I dunno, she's actually got a boyfriend, but he's really obviously gay, it's all a bit complicated
  • Options
    FFS, as a pisstake this isn't even funny. Come back when you've got something better.
  • Options
    No, seriously, the bird I'm shagging (I hesitate to call her my girlfriend) does at times seem to be really mature, and at other times she's just plain weird. I do have other examples, but they're mainly too rude for me to share if I'm to keep my reputation as a gentleman
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bison
    I do have other examples, but they're mainly too rude for me to share if I'm to keep my reputation as a gentleman

Keep?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    I am a gentleman, it's just that sometimes I need to use the internet to solve some tricky personal problems. So ... anyone got any REAL advice?
  • Options
    So ... anyone got any REAL advice?

No, so it looks like your wasting yer time....tara.
  • Options
    Well, I was hoping that someone could at least have a vague bit of semi-advice. At the very least "dump her" or "don't dump her". No? Fine, fuck you all
  • Options
    I am a gentleman, it's just that sometimes I need to use the internet to solve some tricky personal problems. So ... anyone got any REAL advice?

Well, when we read a REAL problem we usually come up with some REAL advice.

So far you've not really had a problem, other than you thought that someone you were shagging, you has a boyfriend anyway, asked you to kill someone but then denied it.

My advice to this very REAL problem would be:
    1. Stop shagging other blokes girlfriends.
    2. Try Otomize, it'll help with your hearing problems. Failing that, a trip to the GP (for ear as well as STD advice) mightn't go amiss.
  • Options
    she didn't ask me to kill anyone ... oh never mind
  • Options
    she didn't ask me to kill anyone ... oh never mind
    and she whispered into my ear "I want you to kill her".

Ok, so if she didn't ask you to kill anyone, erm... what exactly is the problem you want advice with?
  • Options
    she said she wants me to kill "her" in a moment of passion. She might just have a strange sense of humour, I dunno. But she's not actually asked me to kill anyone, and has denied all knowledge of saying this
  • Options
    she said she wants me to kill "her" in a moment of passion. She might just have a strange sense of humour, I dunno. But she's not actually asked me to kill anyone, and has denied all knowledge of saying this

OK THEN! What you actually meant to put in speech marks was the following:

'I want you to kill me' not her which does actually make it look like she whispered the words 'I want you to kill her'... her being a third party.

If she actually said 'I want you to kill me' then what your original post should have read is this:

She leaned over and whispered that she wanted me to kill her
    OR
    She leaned over and whispered 'I want you to kill me'

Either way, she's obviously a kinky bitch whose into bondage etc. The fact you ignored her and didn't start strangling her then and there indicates to me that she was embarrassed at what she had said so later denied it.
  • Options
    wow, TOLD
  • Options
    wow, TOLD

Dear god man if a woman tells you she wants you to kill her in the bedroom you're meant to reach for the handcuffs then and there! Shame on you mister.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Get her to sit on your face, that'll solve the problem.
  • Options
    But seriously, I'm not kinky. All that kind of stuff is wrong. How could I face my friends again if I knew that I had indulged in kinky sex? God, it's nearly as bad as the love that dare not speak its name
  • Options
    But seriously, I'm not kinky.

You're not? Ah well I'm done with you now m'dear. :)
  • Options
    You're done with me? But I thought I had found TRUE LOVE via the internet? Oh God, don't go, I can be kinky, I'll staple my bollocks to my knees, anything ... just ... DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!
  • Options
    You're done with me? But I thought I had found TRUE LOVE via the internet? Oh God, don't go, I can be kinky, I'll staple my bollocks to my knees, anything ... just ... DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!
    she has probably found out about your festering nob and whispered ...i'm gonna kill you arse wipe ...