Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Playing me like a cheap viola (might swear a lot)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ill give ya all the full story, i was crazy over this girl, and i cant stop thinking about her even at the moment. anyway, we met months ago, and we started off like i do when meeting anyone new, just talk about anything you can think of at the time, but over the months we became good mates. i wasn't interested in a relationship or anything, hell i'd just tried to pull a girl who turned out to be a lesbian (doh) and left anyway. so me and Amy (her name) mess around a lot, and the only reason i wanted to stay on at work was because of her, i couldnt help but like her in THAT WAY even if i didnt want to. she'd just gotten out of a good relationship that turned sour thanks to drugs (that her bf took). and she told me just about every secret of hers (to my knowledge, then). at this point she went out with some other lad at work she thought was fit, though most of my mates didn't like the guy, considering him too much of a pussy, i got on with him okay, and i thought "well, less trouble for me, i should be able to stop thinking of her now, ladeda."

her boyfriend (Jamie) left our work to get another job and she told me she'd be leaving soon. i said that'd be a shame, and it'd be good if she stayed. she said, the next week, she looked for another job but couldn't find one and ended up staying. during the time she went out with her boyfriend i layed back on the whole messing-around-with-her that we did, since loads of people thought we were flirting and i didn't want to get her boyfriend's notice, coz we all got on well. but after her boyfriend left she started back up again, and i thought "ill only do something if she does something" and that's how it's always been since.

about her last asshole boyfriend (dickshite or something, I forget his name). let's just say i got the idea FROM HER, from how she talked about him, that he was one of the worst things to happen to her. i cant help but hate the guy, even though i haven't met him, from just what she's told me (slept around behind her back, snapped at her, and some even worse stuff). he was nice before the drugs tho, she said.

so lately we mess around a bit, she feels my arse and shit like that, and i do it in return. she told me, donkeys ago, that i was really sweet (for some reason I have no idea why) and said whoever 'it' is, is gonna be really lucky (probably whoever i spend my life with, whatever). she says some other crap that sounds a bit pre-rehearsed as well like "You're a right laugh" outta the blue or something. loads of my mates are saying "you going out with her yet?" and im like "no we're just friends"
loadsa people think we're shagging, but we haven't done anything along those lines at all, the only thing we do about sex is talk about it sometimes.

on the coach back from work one of my mates said he heard about her, basically saying she's a bit of a whore and i got annoyed at it, though i didnt say anything. shes a lightweight when it comes to drinking and does all sortsa crazy shit so i think, maybe he means that. i never do owt totally crazy when im out, because im a heavyweight. i mean i can have about 20 pints of carling and not get drunk (just badly need a piss all night). anyway, during the last month she saw her ex again and he said some crap like "i never knew what i had until i lost it." i told her, ofcourse he'd say that, he just wants to shag her again, he probably cant get anyone else, since hes a complete dick. i think he sees amy as an easy target since she cant take her drink. anyway, she DID end up shagging the guy and i was like "you're joking" and shes said it was just a bit of fun. i was thinking "fun? with this guy who nearly ruined your life?"

so now we broke up for christmas, and i probably wont see her till we get back in a coupla weeks. one thing i noticed was that she rushed out, whereas we always pissed about a bit before we go. turns out her ex (the asshole ex) was picking her up. i say goodbye and wait for my dad to pick me up outside of work. one of my mates (who i told that i fancy her Amy loads) told me on MSN the other day, that he saw her getting off with some other guy outside of work. well the only guy there was her (supposed) ex-boyfriend.

now im thinking "wtf?" what the hell was with this flirting she'd been doing with me? why tell me she practically hates her ex when she's shagging him, getting off with him and he's giving her a lift home? what the hell am i to her?

i wouldnt be surprised, when i go back to work, to see that she's with that bastard again. what a rip. i aint no expert in relationships but i can read the signs. now all i can think of when i think of her is "fucking whore."

anyway.... just had to vent this all out someplace... sorry for excess language and whatnot.

Comments

• Options
    sounds like this girl really doesnt know what she wants. the temptation to get back with her ex (especially if she's drunk), even though he's horrible and she knows it, will be strong, as they were together for so long+have history.
    Her heds mixed up, so i suggest give her space. im not saying ignore her, but dont do the flirty sutff. Even if she does it first, just tell her you wont do it anymore bcos
    a) she has a bf, or at least she's acting like it
    b) you dont respect her as much since she sleeps with evil exes
    c) she's been mucking with your feelings
    If she asks what you mean by the 3rd comment, well thats up to you what you tell her, but sounds like she's so confused at the moment you wont get anything sensible out of her!
    SBG
  • Options
    thanks spongebobsgirl. ive been racking my brains. i like the girl a lot, and i dont want her ex to hurt her again. its just so stupid of her to do something like this, but yet i think i could sense it coming.

i cant see how anyone would sleep with someone who put them through so much. now that i won't see her for weeks it makes it harder for me to stop thinking about this.

i feel more annoyed about the fact that she lied to me than that she's sleeping with her asshole-ex. if she had just told me the truth in the first place then.. i'd probably still be bothered, but i wouldn't be so pissed off at her too.

i even texted her today and asked if she was going out with him, and she replied saying no, that they're just mates. i replied (i admit, in a patronising way) that it confused me since she was getting off with him last night. she didn't reply, but i think it must've caught her totally off guard that i knew about it.

i feel a bit bad about confronting her with a text message, but it has lifted a weight off my shoulders to know that she knows i know (lol).
  • Options
    not worth it. just don't bother at all and in a few months it won't bother you in the slightest. plenty others. word!
    [/simple but true]