Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I thought it was out of my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya people

Some of you may remember me from that post that fuckin dragged on like hell about the girl who i fell in love with who was seeing a guy i was mates with. I thought it was all sorted. I had got them both out of my life and was refreshing myself.

Now I'm back from uni, she was online on Sunday, I sent her a song from my uni mate's band ( www.thestealers.net) asking her opinion. she asked how i was. this is the first conversation we've had in about 10 months. We started talking about uni,etc.

Then this morning at work I spoke to my mate Rob about his college reunion. He said he had a conversation with Phil(the bf) and he asked him

"how wud I react if he phoned me" rob told him not to which i said was right.

he also told rob that he was annoyed with me giving her the letter expressing myself. I later found out that he'd got my number from another mate of mine.

This put me in a really bad mood for the rest of the day. It's been almost a year and then suddenly this happens. I said to Rob he's been annoyed at me since I met her cos we both got on from day 1 and she told him she fancied me. Secondly scondly, why wud i talk to him? wot gud wud that av done? How does it make sense to say to someone you love their girlfriend? If anything he would have made sure I would never have seen her again. Before i started having feelings for her he lost trust in me and I tried and tried keepin the frendship alive but with little response. I thought if thats how he feels, fuck him, I'll go by my own feelings, put myself first for a change. If me and him had still been friends, either I would have told him or would have put him first and never have said a word to anyone.

My problem now is at some point he's going to ring me. I've got his mobile, house number and the gf's as well.

The bottom line is I want nothing to do with him ever again. Horrid it may sound but i start to wonder whether she thought i was joking when i told her i hated him.

My mate said he may want to apologise. What is that going to achieve after a year? and apologise for wot? Neglecting me and then suddenly being suprised that I wasn't talking to him again? or apologising for me not having a chance with her? And why has it taken so long for this to suddenly come up? One or two people said he may have been scared to talk to me, sorry but that's not good enough.

So my instinct here is to just not pick up the phone, although he will probably try my house phone, in which case I don't know wot I'll do

For those of you are familiar with this story, please give me some advice on this.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    You'd probably get some better replies if this was in the relationships forum...
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    You'd probably get some better replies if this was in the relationships forum...

This is the relationships forum...

And sorry i am unfamiliar with the story but why don't you just answer the phone and see what he has to say... you don't neccessarily have to forgive him... you might be amused