Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help... help... o bloody hell i need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok... it's quite long so please just bear with me...

There is a guy (i will call him Fred) at my school... he's in one of my lessons two times a week. I really really like him. Very badly. I think about him all the time. 3 of my girl friends know i like him and 3 of my boy friends know i like him.

We talk mainly on msn. We say hello around school but not much more than that face to face. At the end of an msn conversation he will put x's. like about 10+, so i put x's back.

I added his friend to msn. His friends shall be called Bob. Bob didn't know who i was. I said Mary (not my real name)... and then he asked what colour hair etc and then realised i sat in front of him and the boy i like on a History trip.

He asked if i was the one that wanted Fred's no. so i said i asked him for it yes. Then he said u fancy him. I didn't want to deny it but also didn't want to admit it, so i just put a thinking smilie. He then said you fancy FRED HAHAHAHA.

The next day at school Bob grabbed my bag and said (so Fred could hear) Fred this girl fancies you. I didn't know what to do so just put on a confused face. He did it again that day.

The other day (Sunday if you're that interested), I saw him in his Dad's car. He saw me. When i went home and went on msn he said he'd seen me. I felt happy b'cause he'd noticed me.

Today, i felt i had to tell Fred how i felt because it's starting to take over. So on msn i said, "right... can i tell you something?" he replied saying yep. I then got nervous and said, (a thinking smilie picture) i want 2. My friend then was downstairs so i said, "hang on Betty (also not her real name) is downstairs. brb.

When i came back he was no longer online... Now im confused...

1. How do you think he feels about me?
2. Do you think i should tell him i like him?
3. What else should i do?

BTW: I am 14, never had a boyfriend before. I know where fredlives and vice versa. Please help me im going insane.

Comments

• Options
    didn't you already post this?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    didn't you already post this?

Yes, but this one is actually comprehensible!

Tell him! How else are you going to find out? How do you know he's not thinking the same thing?
  • Options
    It's blindingly obvious to me that you both like each other. But with you both being 14 then your both embaressed and scared of rejection.

Go for it. Ask him. What's the worst that can happen?
  • Options
    Dr Pepper.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    i'll plan to tell him today... except i just need him to be on msn b'cause the chances of me seeing him around where we live is quite unlikely.