Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can u help me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i have a problem... im sorta thinking bout this guy all the time... there's this boy at school that i really really like, (i will call him jake)... i think about him all the time. Normally if i fancy some1 i dont tell ne1 but this time my 3 best m8s no, and 3 of my boy mates no... I tlk 2 this guy on msn and say hello 2 him around school. on msn he ended a convo with x and then the nxt convo with xxx and then xxxxxxxxxx and then he filled more than the line with x's and 2day he ended with xxxxxxxxxx. i no where he lives and vise versa. On msn i added his m8... his mate didnt no who i was at first but then did. he then said i fancied "jake" and i just put a thinking smilie cos i didnt want 2 deny it but then also didnt want 2 say yes. then he goes u fancy jake hahahaha and i was just like why do u think tht. At school 4 on wed jakes m8 grabbed my bag and shouted "jake this girl fancies u" so jake heard... i was embaressed and didnt no what 2 say so i just put on a confused face. then the same day he said it again so jake heard. Yesterday he said it again and poked me but just said u fancy jake. I really really like jake but i dont wanna say tht 2 him cos it will b emabaressing. I saw him 2day in a car with his dad and when i went on msn he said he'd seen me. What should i do? we've broken up from school now so i shouldnt c them but might c jake near my house... sorry its long but 1. what do u think jake thinks of me? 2. what should i do about it? and 3. plz include ne other info i may need... thx and btw im 14 and never had a bf b4.

Comments

• Options
    drop the text talk, plskthnx.
  • Options
    If anyone can actually understand that I fear greatly for their future I really do.
  • Options
    Firstly people don't like text talk so please try not to use it.
    Secondly, its impossible to say if he likes you or not, perhaps you should bite the bullet & tell him.
    Whats the worst that can happen?
  • Options
    **Dr Pepper! What's the worst that could happen?**