Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shitty Bang Bang

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if this turns out to be a long, illegible rant but I need a good rant.

Ok, so my boyfriend of nearly 2 years cheats on me.. Well snogs some girl with a lot of tattoos whilst drunk at the pub. He tells me the next day and then says that he doesnt love me. Storms out the flat with a luggage bag(we lived together) and basically acted like I was in the wrong..

I do the usual break-up thing. Cry a lot. His friend Luke comes round to ask to borrow the keys to retrieve his laptop from the flat. I hand him over the keys (Big mistake- trusting people). A few days later Luke turns up again asking for the keys to collect his stuff. I stupidly hand them over. Afterwards I sense something is wrong. It doesnt take 2 journeys to collect one laptop.

Me and my friend Zoey walk to the flat and see Luke and some random friend walking up the hill with him. Luke tells me there is an 'emergancy' involving his girlfriend and the tatooed chick that Justin snogged. And that he'll be back to get the stuff later. Luckily, I tell him that I'll get his stuff from the flat, and he can collect his belongings from my mums house.

Me and Zoey arrive at the flat. They had raided the cupboards and taken penguin chocolate bars and left the wrappers scattered around the living room. There were the remains of a Goodfellas (Perfect Pepperoni to be precise) pizza shoved in a bin. Cans of beer around the living room. It looked like they had had a party..

I'm fuming at this point, we drag Luke's shitty belongings (motorcycle helmet, jacket and skateboard) back to my mums. I dump them onmy mums drive for him to collect. Which he does.

Now the next bit, Justins cousin turns up wanting a 'word'..Anyone who wants a word obviously doesn't want to have a nice talk with you..My brother sensing trouble tells her I'm not in.

A few days later, my mum and her boyfriend go to the flat to round up my belongings. Justin, his cousin Nicola and Luke are there. They had told Justin to leave my stuff in the bedroom and put his stuff in the living room so it didnt get jumbled up. For some reason Justin had put his shitty, mouldy computer desk in the bedroom. So my mums bf naturally assumes he doesnt want it to chucks it outside.

Nicola takes it upon herself to start yelling abuse because apparently Justin didnt trust us with his stuff..and us throwing his computer desk out proves it. Meanwhile my mums boyfriend is trying to chuck her out the flat. She refuses so he basically pushes her around to get her out the flat. This girl really knows how to press peoples buttons..The police are called..My mums bf gets charged with assault and given a caution and told he cant go near the flat again.

Next day my mum and her friend go to the flat to pick up my stuff to be taken to my mums house. They had splattered paint all over the bedroom. On the walls, used a mop to rub it in the floor...they wrote Happy Christmas on the walls in black-marker and left the front door wide open.

Unfortunately there is no evidence to suggest it was them.

They got away with it scott free.

Soo a shitty 2 weeks for me....Sorry it was so long everyone. I just needed a rant.

Rach x

Comments

• Options
    Oh my god. *much hugs*

What an arsehole :( I don't really know what else to say, other than, despite all this shit, be glad you aren't with him anymore, he sounds like a complete and utter fucking twat *more hugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    Oh my god. *much hugs*

What an arsehole :( I don't really know what else to say, other than, despite all this shit, be glad you aren't with him anymore, he sounds like a complete and utter fucking twat *more hugs*

Thanks *hugs back* I went out tonight with a male friend and I think I spent the whole time bitching about my ex :( I ended up going home early.

Rach x
  • Options
    hugs what an absolute *^&^%*&$&^$*I&)(*)(%*$^&%$%£%(*&(*

at least you know you better of without him

did you tell the cops?

Phoenix
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rainbow Phoenix
    hugs what an absolute *^&^%*&$&^$*I&)(*)(%*$^&%$%£%(*&(*

at least you know you better of without him

did you tell the cops?

Phoenix

Yep, the thing is they were devious about it..By leaving the front door wide open it makes it look like it could have been anyone. The police agree it was them but just say it isn't worth the hassle and there is insufficient evidence.

Spoke to the landlord (MHS Homes) today. The good thing is I dont have to pay for the damage. The bad thing is..neither do they. They class it as criminal damage so sort out the repair work themselves. I wish they could have at least got a telling off from the police. It feels like they've got away with it..Which they have
    :(

Rach x
  • Options
    hmmm I can't say much to help you out... :\

**million**hugs**

oh... and he will pay for that... they call it karma ;)
  • Options
    Thanks :) ..Yep thats what I'm hoping for, I'd actually like to see them get their 'comeuppence'.

T x
  • Options
    Both sound like you need to grow up a bit and were both a bit too young to live together imo. Learn from your mistakes, as I'm sure he will aswell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Both sound like you need to grow up a bit and were both a bit too young to live together imo. Learn from your mistakes, as I'm sure he will aswell.
    It sounds like he was but it doesnt sound like she was too young.

He sounds like a psycho, I wonder if he lied to his friends and family about how you split.
    Sounds like ur well out of it mate.
  • Options
    What a complete and utter tit! Gawd! I hope you don't mind me saying this, considering I've only been about these parts for the past week or so, but it sounds to me like you've had a lucky escape from a relationship that could have turned sour had you stayed in it for any further length of time.

Breaking up after two years is hard work (I've just done it myself, too), whether the guy is a gentleman or an arsewipe, so I send oodles of sympathy your way. But I must say... it sounds to me like you're a much better person than he is, and in the long run you'll be happier without him. And for what it's worth... he wont get away with it. Something's gonna come up and bite him on the arse for this. Dontcha worry.

x
  • Options
    I don't think I'm the one who needs to grow up a bit. As tempting as it was I sent him back all his bank statements and personal papers back to his mums address intact.. I'm hoping it'll show that I wont stoop to his level.

Thanks for the support everyone. I am way better off out of it. Just sad that I didnt pick up on this sooner.

Rach x
  • Options
    He sounds a right idiot. Your better off without him.

i wana join in... ((hugs))
  • Options
    What a fucking cock. And his friends and family too. That made me so angry reading it, made me want to get revenge on them myself.

But yeah, you're better off not stooping to his level, it's just sad and pathetic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rachael
    Just sad that I didnt pick up on this sooner.

Rach x

Ah well, we live and learn sweetheart. Just be glad you don't ever have to have anything to do with him again. (See my thread "Warning" in Anything Goes.)
  • Options
    Thank you. I'll just check out the thread now :)

Rach x
  • Options
    Keeping your cool in the way that you have done is the best thing you could do. Not stooping to his levels - you are obviously far more mature and decent than he is, and it's things like this that will reward you in future relationships. Keep doing what you're doing... and mourn for your relationship (even the most terrible relationships require a bit of grieving when they end), but don't let yourself be down about it for too long - you know you're better off without him, and that's a fantastic lesson to have learned at this early stage.

Good for you, girl! x