Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Child rapist runs away

Story.

Two questions, really.

1. Why the fuck was the disgusting little cunt on bail anyway?
2. Why the fuck was the disgusting little cunt only jailed for ten years?

I hope someone far less forgiving finds that little shitbag, and teaches him a lesson he won't forget for a very long time before they hand him over to the police.

People like that deserve to be in a cellar somewhere begging to die.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Child rapist runs away
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Story.

Two questions, really.

1. Why the fuck was the disgusting little cunt on bail anyway?
    2. Why the fuck was the disgusting little cunt only jailed for ten years?

I hope someone far less forgiving finds that little shitbag, and teaches him a lesson he won't forget for a very long time before they hand him over to the police.

People like that deserve to be in a cellar somewhere begging to die.

lets hope he gets hit on a level crossing :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Child rapist runs away
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    lets hope he gets hit on a level crossing :D

In don't.

Don't want him getting off that lightly.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Child rapist runs away
    In don't.

Don't want him getting off that lightly.

oh no i hope he survies just about and dies a painful misrerable death

just why was he granted bail, sick ****, they should put his picture on all tv stations etc
  • Options
    he's in my part of the world ...or was. chester is just up the road ...we'll be looking out for him ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    he's in my part of the world ...or was. chester is just up the road ...we'll be looking out for him ...

let me know if you meet him, I'd love to say hello...
  • Options
    let me know if you meet him, I'd love to say hello...
    i've got a large container i can keep him alive in till you can get down to visit ...if your passing ...carry on ...
  • Options
    The law is far too vague on topics like this. Remember the rapist that won the lottery? He was allowed to keep the winnings- it should have been taken from him and given to his victoms' families or something.
    The public should have the right to know about convicted rapists and paedophiles in their neighbourhoods, but it'll never happen...
  • Options
    Originally posted by scytherchick
    The public should have the right to know about convicted rapists and paedophiles in their neighbourhoods, but it'll never happen...
    well i wouldn't want anyone to know i had one in a steel container!
  • Options
    Originally posted by scytherchick
    Remember the rapist that won the lottery? He was allowed to keep the winnings- it should have been taken from him and given to his victoms' families or something.

Why.

He legally won that money, why is the victim entitled to it? She's entitled to sue him for damages, but she isn't entitled to money he legally won.

No, of course it won't.

Want to know why?

Because the people can't be truisted with such information. Look at how badly Maxine Carr is treated, and she didn't even do anything.
  • Options
    perhaps he might fall into my vat of acid
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    perhaps he might fall into my vat of acid

Don't want him getting off that lightly either;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    just shows you the pathetic justice system we habve!

more a case of sorting out the judge who gave him bail
  • Options
    Look at how badly Maxine Carr is treated, and she didn't even do anything.

In Kermit’s world I guess lying to the police, perverting the course of justice and providing a false alibi is acceptable…Don’t agree with the way she’s been treated but to say she did nothing wrong is quite disturbing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Disillusioned
    In Kermit’s world I guess lying to the police is acceptable…Don’t agree with the way she’s been treated but to say she did nothing wrong is quite disturbing.

Oh, come on.

It's not "nothing", but it's hardly crime of the century.

And it's certainly not something to give death threats over.
  • Options
    True. And she’s more than paid for her wrongdoings, she deserves to be able to get on with her life now.
  • Options
    True. And she’s more than paid for her wrongdoings, she deserves to be able to get on with her life now.

Exactly.

Though she is the perfect of example of why sarah's law would never ever work.
  • Options
    most judges are pathetic... in my opinion they justice system needs major reform./

Shut up.

The judge normally only rubberstamps what the Probation Service tells him.
  • Options
    In Kermit’s world I guess lying to the police, perverting the course of justice and providing a false alibi is acceptable…Don’t agree with the way she’s been treated but to say she did nothing wrong is quite disturbing.

he didnt say she did nothing wrong, he just said that she did nothing, the nothing bit been the bit that was wrong
  • Options
    omg u are pissing me fof again.

do you understand this..

IN MY OPINION!!! FUCK SAKE MAN!!!

Why are you swearing? I'm not swearing.
  • Options
    why are you constantly being a divvy??

i said in my opinion.... accept it or not just shut up man.

You can't really counter fact with opinion though, can you?
  • Options
    excuse me but if you have an opinion, kermit does as well, and what he said was his opinion and is entitled to it as much as you are, yet he was not swearing, and i think half of all the problems that get caused in here is by you just losing your rag randomly
  • Options
    i say my opinion he tells me to shut up. this is where i get pissed off.

He corrected you with fact , but you decided to ignore this, and take it as an opinion.
  • Options
    any need to swear though

he tells you to shut up and its because you are wrong, and as described earlier you cant argue with fact

if you get annoyed with it do so in a civilised manner
    the fact that you get ratty at this and start swearing sorta gives the impression you are all childlike and sulking in the fact that you were proved wrong
  • Options
    16 classed as a child still.
    stop using that as an excuse for fucks sake! you'll have to find a new one when your seventeen ...
    kermit often tells people to shut up ...they usualy reply with some facts that make him want to dissapear up his own crack ...if not ...they tell him to fuck off ...get what i'm saying luke?
    each night we end up back here with you screaming at people instead of talking ...arguing ...laughing ...come on man ...sorry ...boychild.
  • Options
    kermit often tells people to shut up ...they usualy reply with some facts that make him want to dissapear up his own crack

:D

Not quite, but it's interesting to be corrected on things with fact. I don't know everything, and what I think I know is sometimes wrong.

No danger of that from lukesh though;)
  • Options
    Shut up.

The judge normally only rubberstamps what the Probation Service tells him.

and in this case would the probation service have said have this man on bail or would that be the judges decision ? I honestly aint got a clue, but id say this is down to the judge, so Luke does have a point tbh (if im right) :)
  • Options
    People are only remanded into custody if there is a serious chance of the defendant re-offending during the bail period or of the defendant absconding. bail conditions during trials are very strict, normally the defendant has to report to a specified police station at least twice a day.

Unless the probation service (I think it is, anyway) consider that the defendant is likely to re-offend or is likely to abscond, normally bail is granted.

The judge makes the final decision, and can overrule any recommendations given to him or her, but this is unlikely.
  • Options
    Howay Kermit, this was a serious case yet the judge allowed him to be on bail.....I think maybe thats what Luke was getting at, but I cant speak for him so I agree with what he said earlier.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Child rapist runs away
    Originally posted by J
    If you value human life consistantly, and have an enlightened understanding, and love people unconditionaly then you will see that the rapist is in essence, just as innocent as the victim...

I agree, which is why our justice system doesn't set out to punish offenders as such but keep them segregated from society so they can't re-offend, and hopefully reabiliate them. This doesn't always work though.

It's almost a bit like fate - every thing that's every going to happen already has kind of happened, there is nothing the rapist can do about it. Even if it is in his mind the urge to rape someone which becomes too strong (or something, I don't know what runs through a rapists mind) then there is an element of inevitability.
  • Options
    kermit often tells people to shut up...
    Oh god yes... :rolleyes: