Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

:'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really wish i had close friends nearby :( .

I can't stop crying. I feel so alone.

Comments

• Options
    *cuddles* what's the matter?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    *cuddles* what's the matter?

I can't go into detail but i feel really low. I have fell out with Chris & it was really important to me that we were getting on today as hes going out tonight (first time alone since we have been together).
    I am so scared :(.
  • Options
    tweety is this about your other halfs night out?, dont get yourself worked up into a state. Hes not going to do anything, and youve got no right to stop him. I understand how you feel, but its only one night for christmas. Just dont dwell on it and have yourself a pampering session of your own tonight. I do think I understand, as I used to feel upset about it mr RB going out having nights out when Lenny was tiny. I felt like I was trapped and never got a chance to do things like that, so why should he, plus I then decided I was jealous of someone he worked with who I thought was prettier/funnier than me. Youre not alone.
    cuddle.gif

The thing that changed it all was when I got myself a part time job. Suddenly I had a life apart from being a mum, and it did my self esteem the world of good.
  • Options
    It is the night out tonight yes but thats not why i am so upset no :(. I came to terms with that, ok its not easy but i have.
    Now we have had a big fall out, hes blaming me for something thats not my fault.
    It was just really important to me that we got on before he went :(.
  • Options
    wrote that before I saw your reply.
    hugs anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    wrote that before I saw your reply.
    hugs anyway.

Thanks
  • Options
    Though I would add that arguments quite often have their basis in things that have nothing to do with the argument.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Though I would add that arguments quite often have their basis in things that have nothing to do with the argument.

Yeah i know, they quite often do.
  • Options
    Hey your not alone, just the other day we had an almighty row......over something so bloody stupid. We didnt talk all weekend and I never cooked him meals or made him a cuppa or anything like that. Then on Monday I was bad (never been like that for years) and I was really scared so I phoned him at work and was crying on the phone cos i was in agony.....anyways when he came home from work we forgot about the argument and weve talked ever since and the argumments never been brought back up :D

When he comes home try not to work him cos I know if your anything like me you will be a bit stroppy with him, remember hes been out so he will have had a drink.

Hope you sort it out with him :(
  • Options
    I know how you feel, me and my fella had a big argument before he went out on the piss tonight. We was soooooooo close to ending it. I just cant be arsed anymore:(
  • Options
    I can see how you feel, I said goodbye to my boyfriend earlier.

He has bad day today, lost his phone with all numbers of his mates and exes so is very stroppy, i did not buy him his £20 DVD and trainers for xmas despite spending enough on him. Offered him my phone but was told to wipe my exes number off it, i find it hilariously funny how he can have his exes numbers, old photos, letters etc yet me i cannot keep his number on my fone! (it was kept to prevent prank calls and me answering!)

anyway in the same breath tonight he also complained that he didnt se ethe point in having his mates numbers anyway as he never sees them anymore (obviously a dig at me!)

I am just getting so fed up i am not scared of being alone anymore, i am fed up of the insults, being told off for talking to men, being critised for being fat, for talking to my mates on the internet (sees it as being geeky) little hypocritical really.

I am just tempeted to end it i am so stressed! :(
  • Options
    well beat this then, mine went on his works do last night and hes still not home!!!! He ended up getting rat arsed, took an E and then 2 more this morning and is still at his mates house now. Apparantly hes picking me up at 6.30 tonight in a taxi for us to go to his sisters 18th birthday with 2 of his mates and his other sister. I was pissed off at him earlier as ive had to look after lenny on my own all day, and because it was my works do the other night, but I didnt go on to the house party afterwards like everyone else did, I came home like a good girl as I didnt want to take the piss!. He doesnt show me the same consideration. Ive told him now he owes me big time, Hes still awake drinking redbull all day. Next time I go out hes gonna know about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    well beat this then, mine went on his works do last night and hes still not home!!!! He ended up getting rat arsed, took an E and then 2 more this morning and is still at his mates house now. Apparantly hes picking me up at 6.30 tonight in a taxi for us to go to his sisters 18th birthday with 2 of his mates and his other sister. I was pissed off at him earlier as ive had to look after lenny on my own all day, and because it was my works do the other night, but I didnt go on to the house party afterwards like everyone else did, I came home like a good girl as I didnt want to take the piss!. He doesnt show me the same consideration. Ive told him now he owes me big time, Hes still awake drinking redbull all day. Next time I go out hes gonna know about it.

Eek oh dear.
    Chris came home at 12. Hope its all ok.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

I am just tempeted to end it i am so stressed! :(

He shouldn't treat you like that, none has the right to put you down. *Hugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety

Chris came home at 12.
    there, see, you had nothing to worry about. Its your turn next for a night out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    He shouldn't treat you like that, none has the right to put you down. *Hugs*

Tell me about it, saw him tonight, in fact see him everynight and he still comes ouyt with the "i see you every bloody night" argument when i say something. Tonight it was the at least make some time for me comment he said "i see you every night at the expence of my mates" i mean i have never said he cannot see them, or stopped him.

Personally i think its coming to the end :(
  • Options

Personally i think its coming to the end :(

Thats the most horrid feeling imo, when you know a relationship is coming to an end. Theres nothing you can do:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Briony
    Theres nothing you can do:(

Well there is, but only if your partner isn't a jizzmop.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Well there is, but only if your partner isn't a jizzmop.

Sometimes, at the end of the day if the relationship is tired, and the people in the relationship are tired, then there aint alot you can do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Briony
    Sometimes, at the end of the day if the relationship is tired, and the people in the relationship are tired, then there aint alot you can do.

Well there is.

Whether it works or not is not really the point, there are lots of things people can do. It's just easier to go "oh well" and cry about it for a few weeks.
  • Options
    I can't speak from experience, but i agree with kermit on this matter. If only people in the relationship would take some effort, they could save it and overcome the difficulties. However, mostly peeps can't be arsed to do it.
  • Options
    Thats the problem though i am trying really hard, he is not!
  • Options
    Thats the problem though i am trying really hard, he is not!

Hate to say it but perhaps hes not worth it anymore? Tell him how you feel.