Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tossing off someone who's circumsised

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this sounds like a bit of a wierd question but do you have to do anything different when tossing someone who whos had the chop??

With my ex it was sorta the foreskin that you held onto and slid up and down...is it litterally just your hand rubbing up and down on the skin without it??

Know its random but thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this :)

Comments

• Options
    I'd just suggest a little more lubricant on your hand as the skin won't slide over like an uncircumsized penis. Also, add a gentle twist when you bring your hand back up. ;)
  • Options
    cheers :)

got meself paranoid that its gonna be well wierd :nervous:
  • Options
    my mates told me she perferred a circumsized dick as t was cleaner and easier when she wanked him off, i thought it'd be easier to have that piece of excess skin :confused: maybe not though, i'll let ya know when i get to compare :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~playboy~
    cheers :)

got meself paranoid that its gonna be well wierd :nervous:

i have the opposite problem....im sorta freaked out by the thought of doing things to an uncircumsized penis :s
  • Options
    Re: tossing off someone who's circumsised
    Originally posted by ~playboy~
    I know this sounds like a bit of a wierd question but do you have to do anything different when tossing someone who whos had the chop??

With my ex it was sorta the foreskin that you held onto and slid up and down...is it litterally just your hand rubbing up and down on the skin without it??

Know its random but thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this :)

There is some confusion about wanking off a circumcised penis.

Talking from experience :-

A few penises have, what they call, a TIGHT cut where even the frenulum is cut away. In this instance, wanking it can be somewhat problematic as there is little skin to manipulate and often some sort of lube does help. Ensure you rub the head with your lubed hand as you slide it up and down.

Most circumcised penises are LOOSE cut and there is still enough skin to slide up and down although the skin does not neccessarily slide over the head of the cock.

Don't be nervous. Just wank him him, sliding the skin as far up and down as it will comfortably go.
  • Options
    whjy not ask him to guide you?

after all if hes like most men I know he will have had a lot of practice :P
  • Options
    The guys I've known 'intimately' have all been circumsised apart from my current boyfriend. I was a bit dissapointed cos I prefer circumsised penises.
  • Options
    at risk of sounding nieve

whats the difference feel wise?