Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need help urgently

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need to understand what the following means:

"howard tatton asks the sales & marketing department to generate a report showing the total price of houses sold in each of the three geographical areas last year.

design the layour of the report.

use one page of A4 only."

Do I just draw the general design? I'm doing AVCE ICT, this is more like graphic design. I don't want any suggestions because that's cheating, I just want clarification on what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm going to check the course specification now.

Comments

• Options
    id do a pie chart.
  • Options
    ok, im probably gonna be wrong here, but i think it means something alot the lines of:
    Title?
    summary of each geographical area?
    Types of houses?
    how the department got their research?
    that's alls i can think of sorry, and now ive re-read it, my answer's pretty poo!
    hope your course specification helps.
    SBG
  • Options
    look at the following: http://www.edexcel.org.uk/VirtualContent/80700/VCE_FAQs.pdf

if you look at it the bit under task 3, im mainly interested in section C. it says that we can hand draw it, and it's 'output style' whatever that is! :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    you can determine what it looks like so long as you graphically represent the information

Well I don't have the actual information, I just have to design the layout I think. But there must be some hidden catch because I could just write a title and then three pie charts. Sigh :(