Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who said?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that said that it wasn't easy........who made life hard?

come on.....own up ya fucker...

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You might say it was the devil... But I'm not sure he exists, so I'll offer two answers, choose whichever you "like" best.
    1. Mankind
    2. Stupidity
  • Options
    Accepting this fact is the only way to get on the more sucessfull with women(opposit sex) work, friends and money the more problems you got to deal with, but if you dont then your not making what you should of life.

Its easy to work at sainsburys and get stoned every evening dont have a partner, then you have much less problems
    but its not worth it is it.
  • Options
    if life was easy you would not appreciate the good times.

fact.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I wonder if the people that truly have it hard pity themselves this fucking much

i wasn't pittying myself, it was a simple hypothetical question....
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    so was mine :yeees: unless you're paranoid...

oh why are people so damn fucking cynical on here? i'm so glad i don't spend much time here anymore....
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    oh why are people so damn fucking cynical on here? i'm so glad i don't spend much time here anymore....

OMGoodness. That was harsh :|

If you post a thread like this then you are bound to get a reply like that to be perfectly honest.

And I agree with rachie004 too. It sometimes seems like (in my ever so humble and slightly pissed opinion) a case of boy crying wolf in some of the cases on here.

*shrugs*

It is Definately bed time now.
  • Options

:eek:
  • Options
    Re: who said?
    that said that it wasn't easy........who made life hard?

come on.....own up ya fucker...

what the fuck are you on about? :eek2:

i might be a bit a drunk but i still know you're talking bollocks:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Right, although I agree that we have it a lot better than a lot of people in the world, I do also think it's dangerous to discount peoples problems just because 'they're not as bad as someone elses'. There are people starving in the world, but that doesn't make my hunger when I get up in the morning any less valid, I'm still hungry in myself regardless of anyone else. Me and my ex used to have this argument all the time... I'd say 'Ooh, I'm tired', and he'd always have a come back, such as 'But I got up earlier than you' or 'But I've been at work all day'. I tried explaining to him that just because he may be more tired than me, didn't mean that I wasn't tired and didn't make my tiredness any less valid.
    I just think that you can never compare experiences against anyone elses, you can only judge against yourself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Right, although I agree that we have it a lot better than a lot of people in the world, I do also think it's dangerous to discount peoples problems just because 'they're not as bad as someone elses'. There are people starving in the world, but that doesn't make my hunger when I get up in the morning any less valid, I'm still hungry in myself regardless of anyone else.
    Totally agree.
    "People are bound by their experiences": Something that is terribe for you might be simply bad for someone else who's seen worse, that doesn't mean your problems are unimportant.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    "People are bound by their experiences": Something that is terribe for you might be simply bad for someone else who's seen worse, that doesn't mean your problems are unimportant.

Yep, that's what I was trying to say in all my rambling! :yes: :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Yep, that's what I was trying to say in all my rambling! :yes: :blush:
    lol... Usually it's me who says something in a huge paragraph and then someone else comes and says the same thing in 5 words...