Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Urgent job help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I regret to inform you that Santa's got the AIDS this year and he will not be able to come around to your squat. An urgent replacement is needed.

Please send all applications to

Father Cristmass
1 Christmass Tree House
Norths Pole
NP6 5GL

Comments

• Options
    Re: Urgent job help!!!
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I regret to inform you that Santa's got the AIDS
    ho ho ho!
    you may find this hard to believe but ...up till the late seventies there was a slimming pill advertised in all the national dailys for yeards called ...AIDS!

you want to loose weight ...get aids!
  • Options
    I thought those slimming pills were called Ads, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I thought those slimming pills were called Ads, but I could be wrong.
    no ...they were called aids and dissapeared cos of ...aids!
  • Options
    I would like to apply for head elf, is that possition free?
    I assure you I am the best damn elf your ever likely to meet.
    Ive got references and stuff:

Wicked witch of the west: I was a flying monkey for a bit; but my morals kind of got in the way of the job.
    Reason for leaving: Employer is currently deceased, probably going to have to give bubbles a ring for the referance, he was my section manager.

Toll Keeper: My position was to charge people to cross my little bridge.
    Reason for leaving: I had a run in with some billy goats, the job wasnt as enjoyably after that.

Stunt elf: I played the stunt double for gollum in the two towers, they say gollum was cumputer generated, lying bastards; they used me, I saved them thousands.
    In fact I was there more than gollum, he got put away in the clink for awhile; kept on stealing the casts rings.
    Reason for leaving: I accidently shot the producer with an arrow.

Cupid: While working on the two towers I was moonlighting as cupid for some extra cash.
    Reason for leaving: on valentines day I accidently shot someone with the wrong arrow, its an easy mistake, I mixed up the heart tips with the poision ones.

as you can see I have a pretty good set of referances, get back to me as soon as possible.