Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Smelling of cats piss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just washed my hands and face, dried off and now I smell like a cat as pissed on me. The towel was clean and dry and I don;t have cats. :confused:

--> Shower time

Comments

• Options
    I think I'll sleep better tonight knowing that little snippet of info about you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Basic Instinct
    I think I'll sleep better tonight knowing that little snippet of info about you :p

omg!11!11 ur so ded!!!1111 :P
  • Options
    Out of date shampoo??
  • Options
    Maybe it's your natural body odor..... :eek2:

:p
  • Options
    Smelly cat, Smelly cat, what are they feeding you....Smelly cat, Smelly cat, its not your fault!!!!!! :lol:

(sorry I couldnt help myself, compliments of Pheobe from Friends)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    If I wash my hands with bleach will it be not good?

I know its a irritant but is that just if u leave it on for ages?

I have a I'll wash but never be clean situation :(

A family friend of mine and she did housework her whole life (with bleach and cleaning supplies) and it definetly took a toll on her hands. (after years) but youll be fine if you use it a couple times. Her hands are extremely rough and the skin is cracked.

Cant you just use some anti-bacterial scented soap? :confused: Or is it not powerful enough?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    If I took the top layer of skin off my hands I'd still feel sick - eurgh *shudder*

She loved to hold our hands (my brothers and sister) because our hands were so much softer than hers (well duh!) A bunch of times when me and my sister took her to get her nails manicured and all pampered, the manicurist was in shock when she saw her hands. :yuck:
  • Options
    I'm not sure but I doubt it would help them. Who knows! I bet you'll be okay just as long as you don't soak your hands in bleach or any chemical like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I'm not sure but I doubt it would help them. Who knows! I bet you'll be okay just as long as you don't soak your hands in bleach or any chemical like that.

You got any tips for nails btw? You little beauty star. :p