Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Party Tops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well since its te festive seasons our oollege is ment to be having an xmas night out but i need a new top. anybody know any good place to look? I don't want anything too expensive.

Comments

• Options
    As Seen On Screen - If you can get past the large amount of slutty clothing they have some good stuff.
  • Options
    tkmaxx.
  • Options
    dorothy perkins, new look and pilot have some nice ones, and pilots having a sale
    i always find tk maxx a hot or miss never know what your gonna get
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_ha
    As Seen On Screen - If you can get past the large amount of slutty clothing

Christ, tell me about it.

No wonder young ladies have no morals these days with prossie-wear like that being bigged up by the likes of Heat magazine and the like :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think you'll find something smart and classy in M&S, Topshop (maybe) or somewhere.

Just dive into the Overgate and you'll find something, pet ;)
  • Options
    Asda have some really nice stuff in at the moment I got a really nice halterneck for £8. Look on their website for a selection of what they have instore, www.asda.com
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

No wonder young ladies have no morals these days with prossie-wear like that being bigged up by the likes of Heat magazine and the like :rolleyes:

Oh fuck off you judgemental twat. Who the hell are you to say that "us ladies" have no morals.
    Just fuck off and stop being so bloody misogynistic and high and mighty. How the hell can you tell someones morals from what they wear??????? You cant - If I go out for the night wearing a short skirt, it doesnt mean Ive all of a sudden got less morals than the time I went out wearing trousers or jeans.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    How the hell can you tell someones morals from what they wear??????? You cant - If I go out for the night wearing a short skirt, it doesnt mean Ive all of a sudden got less morals than the time I went out wearing trousers or jeans.

Usually I find girls who wear short skirts and the like are easier than girls who don't. I quite like a bit of class and sophistication in my girls, not a piece of meat.

That's my experience/opinion, anyway.

I've said it time and time before, women can wear whatever they want and act in any way they see fit. Men like me don't have to respect them for it, though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Usually I find girls who wear short skirts and the like are easier than girls who don't. I quite like a bit of class and sophistication in my girls, not a piece of meat.

That's my experience/opinion, anyway.

I've said it time and time before, women can wear whatever they want and act in any way they see fit. Men like me don't have to respect them for it, though.
    youre wrong. there is no correlation. Its all in your mind. I dont see why you wouldnt respect a woman for that and if youre going to disrespect someone then I can think of a lot of better reasons than because you dislike their clothing. Surely you would wait until you knew a person before you made fucked up judgements on what their morals are? That would be the sensible thing to do now.
  • Options
    youre wrong. there is no correlation. Its all in your mind.

I said "in my experience", so I'm not wrong at all.

My mates think along the same lines.

I dont see why you wouldnt respect a woman for that and if youre going to disrespect someone then I can think of a lot of better reasons than because you dislike their clothing.

I respect women who don't feel the need to show so much flesh to attaract men. Too much flesh is a turn off for me.

IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

You should know by know that I exaggerate my opinions to make a point, stop bloody rising to it :razz:
  • Options
    brian brian brian *sighs*
    I loved you the way you WERE.

why do people have to change and grow and stuff?
    *cries*
  • Options
    brian brian brian *sighs*
    I loved you the way you WERE.

why do people have to change and grow and stuff?
    *cries*

Hahaha!

Anyhoo, nice party tops. RIVER ISLAND! :D