Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

great

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
first its the ponchos, then yeti boots, and now..

capes

what is happening to the world?

Comments

• Options
    i dont know about the rest of the world but i wouldnt be seen dead in that!
  • Options
    What on earth is that?! It's hideous!
  • Options
    It's like a micro poncho!

Ponchos were ok if done properlly, carefully and glamourously during the summer to take the cold breeze off the naked shoulder but that is ghastly...
  • Options
    Mr Darcy would love it.
  • Options
    Ideal for when you get the cold shoulder.
  • Options
    Looks like a doily :/
  • Options
  • Options
    Bleugh. Although most of the ones i have seen are fake fox/dead vole fur grimness.
    I don't know what has happened to fashion recently sigh, oh well it has stopped me spending money on clothes at least :p
  • Options
    All women will be beautiful themselves in or out of fashionably ghastly clothes.

I don't care that a girl wears stupid fads that changes every 5 minutes.

"I love all womens. Even the fat ones. Even tho I tell no body about that........ "
  • Options
    Originally posted by Davy
    All women will be beautiful themselves in or out of fashionably ghastly clothes.

I don't care that a girl wears stupid fads that changes every 5 minutes.

"I love all womens. Even the fat ones. Even tho I tell no body about that........ "

you mean you could take a girl seriously if she was wearing that cape thing? and not laugh?
  • Options
    Well she wouldn't look more ridiculous then somebody with a paper bag on her head... :D

Nah I'd ignore it cus next time I see her she'll be on the next fad and who knows it may actually look good on her :)

At the end of the day it's an item of clothing. Now if she was to get an accent on purpose...or start picking up all sorts of slang from random locaitons then THAT would put me off. If she goes messing her hair up to like mohawk green or has arse implants then hmm...maybe that would put me off, too.

But that cape -- bah don't bother me!

EDIT: But I'd laugh at her int hat picture. She's got a stupid pose for starters...and that top...

Now I love green on a girl, don't get me wrong. Probably a phase but a nice green top...not a horribel sea green nightie kinda thing :eek2: