Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What to wear?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On friday I am going out with this really gorgeous guy and his friends to the cinema. But I really don't have a clue what to wear! I was thinking that a skirt would not be a good idea as I'd be uncomfortable sitting in the cinema for a couple of hours trying to pull it down...so hmm trousers? The only trousers I have are jeans..so what kinda top? Cheers guys :)

Btw, I really like this guy and wanna make a good impression!

Comments

• Options
    I'd just dress really casually but spend AAGES on my hair and makeup - that way you don't look like you're making much of an effort but still look gorgeous! If you want to dress it up a little then accessorise it well and you're rockin'!
  • Options
    Not really sure how to 'accessorise' an outfit tho?? I don't really have a clue what I am doing when I wear clothes, just throw em on! But spendin ages on hair and make up is a real good idea! thanks!
  • Options
    Just if you're normally a T-shirt and jeans kinda girl, wear some pretty earrings and a bracelet with it, so you don't look like 'I really can't be arsed to look good for you', but you don't look like 'I'm so desperate for you, notice me notice me notice me!!' And then make yourself look really nice hair/makeupwise so you appear to be a chilled, natural beauty despite actually being nervous as hell!! Not that I'm experienced in this type of thing....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Judging from your pictures you are really prettyl as it is :)

And as other people have said you could wear some jeans with a nice funky t-shirt and dress it up accessorise it, ie with a nice belt and wear a watch or a nice braclet and some co-ordinating earings, and do your hair and make up so it looks fabby.

and if it all goes to pot don't worry too much it is pretty dark in cinemas ;)
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

Cheers beans for saying I am pretty, altho it must be a trick of the light or something cos I am not pretty!

Now I'm frantically trying to find some nice jewelry or something as I don't have time to buy any!

I am crapping myself about friday!! Only 2 days away!
  • Options
    Yes you are!

Just chill out and don't seem overly keen then you'll knock him dead ;)