Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sti?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my best mate asked me today if i think she has an STI, i dont know much about them seein as i havent ever encounted one..so if you guys could help me, that would be great.

She sed they didnt have penetrative sex, but he fingered her and went down on her and she did they same to him, she was a virgin before hand i fink.she sed shes gettin a real stingy pain when she goes for a wee. i fink could be thrush? or possibly like soreness from the foreplay?? duno though. fanks.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Sti?
    Originally posted by pussy_palace
    Ok, my best mate asked me today if i think she has an STI, i dont know much about them seein as i havent ever encounted one..so if you guys could help me, that would be great.

She sed they didnt have penetrative sex, but he fingered her and went down on her and she did they same to him, she was a virgin before hand i fink.she sed shes gettin a real stingy pain when she goes for a wee. i fink could be thrush? or possibly like soreness from the foreplay?? duno though. fanks.

We're not doctors here so the best thing that she should do is (if she is worried) go to see a doctor or a nurse or something. Or phone NHS Direct (0845 46 47 or if you are in Scotland it is different).

Also, please try and use proper english. Some people will complain if you use text talk.

:)
  • Options
    You can still get an STD from oral sex. In actual fact you get get nearly all STDs from oral sex. You should wash your hands and get rid of any dirft under your finger nails before oral sex really to prevent any bacteria getting on you wich could cause infection.

I'm not sure if it's the same for girls but if you wash your private parts with something like soap and it get's inside it, it will feel like your pissing razor blades for a a couple hours.

Best go see a doctor.
  • Options
    yeh i know she should go to the docs. im only asking your opinions because i dont have a clue myself.thanks for replying those who did.
  • Options
    could be a urinary tract infection, i think that's what it's called. If she was fingered quite vigoriously it could cause some of the bacteria in her vagina to have entered her urethra (i think that's the pee-tube right? :p) and then it causes stinging. You can get creams for it though from the chemist. But as everyone else had said, it's probably best to see a doctor. [/doesn't follow own advice]
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    . [/doesn't follow own advice]

lol classic!! cheers though!
  • Options
    Originally posted by pussy_palace
    lol classic!! cheers though!

doctors are scary, i praise anyone who has the guts to go to one especially for sex/genital related problems
  • Options
    Finger nail cut or scratch maybe?

Or the other popular "vigerous" fingering one could be that.

Or theres always the oral STI transfer, theres a few possibilities but the growm up and sensible thing to do would be to see her GP or a GUM clinic.
  • Options
    she could possibly have cystitus (sp?), that makes peeing incredibly painful. If this is the case drinking lots of fluids especially cranberry juice helps.

It could just be that he fingered her too hard. If she's a virgin and hasn't had much of this kind of contact before it's quite possible. If she wasn't wet enough the same thing could happen...sort of like a mild friction burn.

Anyway those are just possibilities. If it doesn't clear up she needs to go and see a doctor
  • Options
    Hiya
    As the others have said, she should really go to the doctor's for a check up. There are, however, loads of useful articles here on TheSite that you could both read to understand how STIs are contracted much easier.

Here you go:
    Thrush
    Cystitis
    STIs factsheets

:)