Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sexual Fantasies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you say your ultimate sexual fantasy is?

Is there a general fantasy for men?

I think mine would be a night of passion with Angelina Jolie or an Angelina Jolie lookalike with my boyfriend watching, or to dress up and feel like the sexiest woman alive, dominatrix stylee and tease my boyfriend rotten and make him take me in every way possible.

p.s - Im not perving! Just curious! :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    He He - i wish my girlfriend was like that! :(

Mine's is too embarrassing!! it's not weird or anything, just funny!! he he - anyway, im not posting it!!! <
    Spoil Sport!! :lol:
  • Options
    I'm not sure that I actually have a sexual fantasy. There are a lot of things that I'd like to do, but I'm not sure I would classify any of them as being interesting enough to be considered a fatasy. I guess I don't really have any way of knowing.
  • Options
    not particularly adventurous, but I'd love for my gf to just completely spoil and tease me in bed :)
  • Options
    I don't think there is one single, common, general, fantasy for men, or women for that matter.
    Threesomes seem to be a popular fantasy with both sexes though.
  • Options
    I'd have to agree with one of the earlier posts - while I don't have any real sexual fantasies, I'd love for my boyfriend to tease me all night with his hands, tongue and toys.
  • Options
    I dont have any fantasies as such...most of the things ive wanted to do ive done and its just a matter of doing them again. hehe. quite finding a fondness for outdoor fun. i think everyone should do it.

Peace
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    ...quite finding a fondness for outdoor fun...

Isn't that illegal now? ;)
  • Options
    My current fantasy is doing it...at all :D

Hope to fulfill it soon, but then there's no rush.
  • Options
    I only have one, and I've had it since I was 15. I want sex with a hot studly marine, he's gotta be tanned and muscular and wearing his dog tags and camo hat, and I want it during a war... anywhere really that would be convient at the time. You can hear like gunshots and bombs in the background, it's a sad and scary time, but sexy too. Unfortunatly, I don't think this will ever be a reality.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I only have one, and I've had it since I was 15. I want sex with a hot studly marine, he's gotta be tanned and muscular and wearing his dog tags and camo hat, and I want it during a war... anywhere really that would be convient at the time. You can hear like gunshots and bombs in the background, it's a sad and scary time, but sexy too. Unfortunatly, I don't think this will ever be a reality.

He he, you do make me giggle, when i read about you and your liking of marine, uniform guys :D :thumb:
  • Options
    So my hopes and dreams are nothing but a fucking joke.
  • Options
    So my hopes and dreams are nothing but a fucking joke.

Nope not a fucking joke, especially with the sexy marines you have over there, which is more of a chance then i have of getting one of those, i don't see any sexy soldiers in the UK :(
  • Options
    awww, no sexy ones over there? poor you *pats* Theres a marine place that aint very far from where I live. :heart: Just a shame it's in the direction on a road that I never travel down. Just kidding about the joke bit too by the way :p
  • Options
    awww, no sexy ones over there? poor you *pats* Theres a marine place that aint very far from where I live. :heart: Just a shame it's in the direction on a road that I never travel down. Just kidding about the joke bit too by the way :p

Nope now don't rub it in now! :p well there might be some somewhere, but i certainly haven't seen any strolling around Essex thats for sure :lol:
    well get yourself down to the marine place and grab one for your fantasy! ;)
  • Options
    Mines pretty standard but it is a threesome with 2 girls, one sat on my face and the other sat on my love stick :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Mines pretty standard but it is a threesome with 2 girls, one sat on my face and the other sat on my love stick :p

Typical :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by maillme
    He He - i wish my girlfriend was like that! :(

Mine's is too embarrassing!! it's not weird or anything, just funny!! he he - anyway, im not posting it!!! <

Spoil Sport!! :lol:

Awww I'm uber curious now! Gowan gowan gowan, ah gowan.

Gowan.

Give us a hint.

Gowan.

:D
  • Options
    For a girl i'd say my fantasy was quite strange...
    I'd absolutely love to have the playboy mansion all to myself(well my boyfriend too) for a week. Everyday we were there would be a sexual adventure, we'd do it in every room and my biggest fantasy while we were there would be to get my boyfriend in the infamous swimming pool and jacuzzi for some hot sex :D Of course i'd i'dhave to wear a genuine playboy bunny suit, god they r hot (i want one!!!)
    XxX
  • Options
    For a girl i'd say my fantasy was quite strange...
    I'd absolutely love to have the playboy mansion all to myself(well my boyfriend too) for a week. Everyday we were there would be a sexual adventure, we'd do it in every room and my biggest fantasy while we were there would be to get my boyfriend in the infamous swimming pool and jacuzzi for some hot sex Of course i'd i'dhave to wear a genuine playboy bunny suit, god they r hot (i want one!!!)
    XxX

now THATS adventurous :D:p
  • Options
    I sure I replied to something similar recently :confused:

Anyway, at the risk of repeating myself, In the rain :D
  • Options
    well, lol, it used to be to have a threesome with another woman, but i managed that one ;)

erm, my only fantasy is to wake up and find i've been tied to the bed by someone i trust, and to feel them just running their hands over my body before they do whatever they want to me :blush:
  • Options
    sex on top of a very high building, like canary wharf or something....
  • Options
    Well there is the one with the Nun and the garden hose.
  • Options
    hmmm my sexual fantasies.....lets see i wanna have sex on a surf board out in the ocean, yes i know thats a lil weird! i wanna have sex on a plane, and on da beach! and umm i'd like 2 have a threesum 1 day! but thats about it! :)
  • Options
    Hrm, sex with Carmen Electra. :thumb: That's aboot it. Maybe sex in the rain, a la 9 and a half weeks! :D
  • Options
    well i dont really know i think im the same as others. Id probably say the dominating woman thing is quite a fantasy thing but again like someone else said i think id have to trust them lots if i was to be tied up
    .matt
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind sliding down a fireman's pole.
  • Options
    Lesbians. Really hot lesbians. And obviously these lesbians are only attractedto other hot women and me
  • Options
    Nice :thumb:
  • Options
    exactly, it's VERY nice