Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know if this is the right place for this, but im going mad, i dont know who to ask, someone who is objective.

ive been with someone for almost three months.i really like him. a couple of weeks ago i got a mid fuck "i love you" which immediately afterwards was retracted and apoligised for. apparently he loves to fuck me, but really Likes me.
i know it aint equal, i know it probably isnt going anywhere except to bed, yet im hanging in there. is that wise? i this just going to crew my head up all over again. i know its starting to. i feel down. im stressing at people for no reason, im losing trust for the people around me. and i want to cut. i want to feel the sharp stinging pain of the smooth razor against my skin and see the thin line of blood bloom on my skin, watch the beads grow and the blood trickle down over arm, over hip, over ribs, between the fingers of my hand. and the thing is, i am scared of hurting my mum, my friends, ruining my future. but i also know that my man has a particular fetish for blood.

this isnt good. and i dont know what to do. cut, please my man, satisfy the craving, and try my best to hide it. not cut, pacify my man, crave the blood, and not need to hide.

Comments

• Options
    Re: help please
    Originally posted by living_in_chaos
    i dont know if this is the right place for this, but im going mad, i dont know who to ask, someone who is objective.

ive been with someone for almost three months.i really like him. a couple of weeks ago i got a mid fuck "i love you" which immediately afterwards was retracted and apoligised for. apparently he loves to fuck me, but really Likes me.
    i know it aint equal, i know it probably isnt going anywhere except to bed, yet im hanging in there. is that wise? i this just going to crew my head up all over again. i know its starting to. i feel down. im stressing at people for no reason, im losing trust for the people around me. and i want to cut. i want to feel the sharp stinging pain of the smooth razor against my skin and see the thin line of blood bloom on my skin, watch the beads grow and the blood trickle down over arm, over hip, over ribs, between the fingers of my hand. and the thing is, i am scared of hurting my mum, my friends, ruining my future. but i also know that my man has a particular fetish for blood.

this isnt good. and i dont know what to do. cut, please my man, satisfy the craving, and try my best to hide it. not cut, pacify my man, crave the blood, and not need to hide.

What the..

You want to cut because your boyfriend likes to have sex with you? I'm confused, this post is strange.

Don't cut. It doesn't really help things in the long run. It's a short term fix. You need to sort any underlying problems as to why you feel paranoid all the time.

Get to a GP, or if that's too much of a drastic step to take; talk to someone really close about how you're feeling.
  • Options
    yeah,sorry, im not particularly sense making at the mo.
    i used to self harm but stopeed coz my mum found out and was sooo gutted.
    my new boyfriend gets turned on by blood.

i am somewhat down at the mo, coz i feel im losing my boyfriend. which makes me want to cut. which i feel wuld make me feel better. i also know that if i cut it may help me to retain the man due to his odd fetish.

clearer?
  • Options
    wow, your boyfriend gets turned on by you self harming. I get the feeling this isnt going to be a healthy relationship for you.
  • Options
    i also know that if i cut it may help me to retain the man due to his odd fetish.

I don't think it's the basis for a healthy relationship, to be honest. If you are in a position where you feel you need to take extreme action in order to keep your boyfriend (and I use the term loosely here) then something is very very wrong.