Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

favourite positions?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
favourite positions? why? hardest position ever tried? advantages/ disadvantages, difficulty rating etc

Comments

• Options
    perve much?
  • Options
    no not really. this is a board about sex dude. what have you been reading ? dont tell me you're not at least curious about this thread. if you do you're bullshitting
  • Options
    Not in the slightest bit interested, I don't care if you think I'm lying about it. I'm just astonished at the number of threads you've posted on other people's personal details. Obviously they happen, but you are creepy.
  • Options
    Goofball, no one will reply to this unless you state your answer as well. Answer your own question and you won't be classed as a perv...otherwise thats how it looks.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice kazbo - my favourite - me holding my girl up, her legs wrapped aroung me - either me or her against the wall doesnt matter - defiling of the alleyway i believe its called - need to be strong and have stamina but otherwise fun

my girl likes doggy or being on top - not sure why, havent discussed much.

fiend - you're telling me you're not interested yet you keep checking this thread for some reason. dont try and tell people you are something and be something else - its ok to be interested in sex and the fact that i am open about it shouldnt be that creepy - it is usually the ones who keep it hidden are the ones to worry about and if you have a look at my threads most of them have quite a substantial number of replies and been viewed a lot - BURN

please dont make me have to put up with your cheap shots again. i can understand you trying to be all hardass but really we are on the internet, there's nothing hardass about trying to diss someone you dont even know on the internet. just try and be a bit friendly. life is too short to go around dissing people and then get dissed worse yourself.
    yours sincerely
    goofball
  • Options
    I'm just astonished at the number of threads you've posted on other people's personal details.

i'm not forcing anyone to reply. it is a forum about sex. if people want to reply fine if not thats also ok. nothing wrong with posting a thread.

and um not details...preferences, there is a subtle difference.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by goofball
    no not really. this is a board about sex dude. what have you been reading ? dont tell me you're not at least curious about this thread. if you do you're bullshitting

You live in the sex forum and I haven't seen you post anywhere else. That says it all really :razz:
  • Options
    :lol: should have done that... I knew this had been done before
  • Options
    With the amount of users we have and new threads starting all the time it kind of goes without saying that you'll find repetition :rolleyes:
    If you don't like a thread don't respond to it. Jees how many times do I have to say it?
  • Options
    people - chaos (sorry such a sad name), fiend whoever all of you, there is a reason why i am a sex god and none of you are.

if i'm not mistaken insomniac when you havent been able to get any sleep you have been going around posting on my threads so dont give me crap about sex threads and things. what exactly are you referring to when you say chaos insomniac by the way? the chaos you go though when you cant sleep?

sorry if i didnt realise this thread has been here before, i dont go through the archives of every single sex thread there is. sounds like most of you are just as interested in sex and are ahsamed of it or want to cover it up, whatever it is, please have some respect.

i am expecting plenty of cheap shots from both of you now. chaos - dont even try, fiend - if we met, i could have proved to you just how good i actually am, you wouldnt really have worried aobut where i've been posting or what threads i've started if you did.

none of you are interested then why keep looking at this thread? by all means just like spanner said, you dont have to post if you dont want to. Hypocrites.

thanks spanner.
  • Options
    oh and uh no i dont live in a forum thanks. i have a real life.
  • Options
    Doggy. It's not a lot of good if you have a small dick tho.
  • Options
    you seem to be doing a really good job of offending as many people as you can in the shortest possible time here...
  • Options
    who? me?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Theydon Bois
    you seem to be doing a really good job of offending as many people as you can in the shortest possible time here...
    Yeah but it's true. A small todger and doggy style don't work as well.
  • Options
    sorry dudes, i dont see how starting a thread offended them in the first plcae. quite wussy actually to get offended over the internet. not my fault if people try their best to get offended rather than think about what they say before they say it and get screwed in the process
  • Options
    heya goofball,

i must admit... i havent tried many postitions but i think my fav is with my girl on top, i also like the missionary coz it feels tighter.
    as for difficulty rating... just experiment and communicate, sex is not difficult, its when u complicate it that it gets difficult ;)

my gals fav is without a doubt doggy.

hope that helps mate...
  • Options
    thanks dude, just doing a bit of research for my girl, trying to find out about any new ideas and for some reason people got offended
  • Options
    Goofball,

The reason people are taking offence is this:

1. You haven't bothered to check for a similar thread before starting, and people don't want to post the same things all the time.

2. You object to people raising this point, and insult them for no reason.

3. You make claims like this:
    Originally posted by goofball
    whoever all of you, there is a reason why i am a sex god and none of you are.

and then ask people to respect your thread and stop complaining.

Come on, there's no need to get silly... the same way you're asking people to respect your opinion (ie. this thread is important), respect theirs as well (ie. it isn't), and just because they've chosen to express their opinion on your thread doesn't mean you should get all worked up.

Regards,
    Barry
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    So what if your dudes got a diddy one and you've got a huge arse?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by SuicideBlonde
    So what if your dudes got a diddy one and you've got a huge arse?!

get on top ;)
  • Options
    get on top ;)

Well obviously, but would doggy be virtually impossible then?

*gets Chubby Chasers flash back*

*cries*
  • Options
    hmm, not if you (trying not to be too graphic here) get the angle right-

if he's behind you between your legs, you'll just need to arch your back. and I'm sure your lad will absolutely love it cos I bet he doesn't think you've got a huge arse :)

thinking about it, the arse doesnt really get in the way at all providing you're positioned right ;)
  • Options
    hmm, not if you (trying not to be too graphic here) get the angle right-

if he's behind you between your legs, you'll just need to arch your back. and I'm sure your lad will absolutely love it cos I bet he doesn't think you've got a huge arse :)

thinking about it, the arse doesnt really get in the way at all providing you're positioned right ;)

*gasps*

Who said it was ME who had the fat arse and my man that had the diddy rocket?

TSK! :p
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    Becuase you got surgery to make it bigger perhaps??

I did?

Fuck. When?!
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    *chuckles*

S'ok. I thought the past few minutes I had been sucked into a paralell universe where I'm a JLO wannabe with a ton of cash to waste on making my arse bigger than it already is. The size of Texas.