Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

natural bra

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anybody ever tried it? does it actually work? I've tried all the push up cleavage enhancing bras out there and none of them work but maybe this?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Oh right one of those

I haven't tried one - I really don't understand how it would give any support

to me it seems like hang on and attach a couple of those chicken fillet things to your boobs and hope for the best :)

well if that makes my boobs look bigger and more cleavagy then I'd try that too :p
  • Options
    eek ive tried putting my mates one on before, wanted to see what it looked like, but it just felt rather weird on me, i didn't want it to make me boobs look bigger though i just wanted it to look ok under skimpy tops and make them look more supported.
    but i reckon its alrite if you want them to look bigger although i never wore it out so not sure what it would be like after a few hours in a club! :D
  • Options
    I dont even feel supported in a strapless bra, let alone something that appears to be stuck on with pritt stick.
  • Options
    What if you wear a bra over it :chin: