Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

NYE Dilema

I want to go out and get pissed, look sexy, dance the night away at a pub/club where as my bf wants to go to his mates familys house party where there wont be anyone I know sept his mates and their old parants.

What should I do? I want to be with him, but I dont want to be bored and have to worry about getting merry cos his mum will be there.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: NYE Dilema
    Originally posted by Zella
    I want to go out and get pissed, look sexy, dance the night away at a pub/club where as my bf wants to go to his mates familys house party where there wont be anyone I know sept his mates and their old parants.

What should I do? I want to be with him, but I dont want to be bored and have to worry about getting merry cos his mum will be there.

maybe you could ask him if you could go for a while, then make your excuses and leave+then go to a club? could you go to the club with some mates+he could meet you later??
    i duno, spose we've gotta make sacrafices when we're in relationships, but which 1 will make it?
    hope one of these suggestions works out
    SBG