Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virginity thread with a difference

This isnt the usual what age did you loose your virginity thread. Which has been over done to death.
This thread is about what you thought after you'd done it. Were you regretful? Did you want to do it again right away? Did you have a certain song in your head?

For me I didnt regret it at the time but I was thinking "is that it?"
The next day on I couldnt get shania twain's - I feel like a woman, out of my head.

So whats your story?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wasn't regretful, I just wanted rid of my V-Plates. Didn't feel much different tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I wasn't regretful, I just wanted rid of my V-Plates. Didn't feel much different tbh.

Yeah same here, even though I was quite young I didn't regret it one bit and after that I vowed to myself I'd be getting plenty more in future!

As for a song, all I can remember from that moment in time was Under The Bridge by the All Saints, which is a shame cause I really hate that song :(
  • Options
    Didn't regret it at all. Did it again 5 minutes later (my ex had stamina :D). I can't remember what music we were listening to, but my ex gave me a copy of the CD :)
  • Options
    I didn't regret it either, I did it with my girlfriend, who I'm still with. It was kinda odd because we had sex after having only talked to each other properly after a couple of months and we're still together 7 months on.

The music at the time was a Skunk Anansie album because it was one of the few we could agree on and we needed some loud music as we were in my room...
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    I thought

"is that it"
  • Options
    I was like...I wonder if anyone can tell?
    Oh and Can't Fight The Moonlight by Leann Rimes which shows just how long ago that was...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kath2003
    I was like...I wonder if anyone can tell?
    Oh and Can't Fight The Moonlight by Leann Rimes which shows just how long ago that was...:rolleyes:

Yeah its like, fuck me the worlds still the same,
  • Options
    after i done it i thought, omg ive actually done it eeeek! and i thought, is that all i had been worrying about for so long? and why didn't it hurt or why didn't i bleed? then my ex dropped me home and i got in and thought ahhh i lost it to someone i really like, i did think oh i hope he doesn't mug me off the next day, but
    he didn't so i still think i don't regret it and glad it was him :)
  • Options
    I was very happy after I did it, me and my ex (it was his first time too) cuddled up and listened to nirvana. We were really happy.
    For afew days following i worried occasionally that maybe i shouldn't have as i as so young (14) but that was overshadowed by how happy i felt.

The weirdest thing was that later that night my mom came and picked me up from my boyfriends and started talking to me about going on the pill and stuff, i was like 'what the hell?!?! does she know or something?!?!'
  • Options
    i didn't regret it at the time, but i have come to since.
  • Options
    Regret it.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Biggest regret of my life IMO. Afterwards I felt so dirty and it put me off having sex for quite a while.
  • Options
    I wondered what all the fuss was about, and was kinda of pleasantly suprised there was no pain or bleeding which i had jeard horrible storys about. afterwards i think we did it again and then went out to get pissed on the park with our mates, ohh classy! But i don't regret it really i was with the person for over a year and half in total and us having sex was i guess just a natural progression of our relationship.
  • Options
    I think i just felt smug mainly. lol. I remember telling a number of people and bathing in my smugness that id finally done it. But aside from that it wasnt too world changing.

I was happy, of course, happy that id done it with someone i cared for, someone who cared for me, and that it wasnt a complete disaster, hehe.

Dont think we were listening to anything music tho...actually, cant say ive ever fucked to any music :confused: am i missing out? lol

Peace
  • Options
    i sorta thought "well, that was boring" yes, my first time was That good!!! i also remember thinking "things can only get better" and they have, just not with my ex!
    oh, and almightybob - i like doing it to music, feels quite nice. done it to avril lavigne, cos i remember counting the number of songs it lasted (how sad am i?? :lol: ), but not with my current b.f - he aint that romantic
    SBG
  • Options
    i was so happy and statrted skipping around lisburn like a dandy fop.
  • Options
    I regret it, like most people thought 'was that it?'.
  • Options
    Though. Hmm, that was ok. A bit fiddly and fumbley, but nice. :) Looked forward to doing it again, but without the worry about trying to know what I'm really doing. Was some time before I got another chance, and as it'd been so long, had the same worries.
  • Options
    I thought, bla, I'm drunk and now tired and then went home and went to bed. And then the next day my hips and thighs hurt and that was about it
  • Options
    Re: Virginity thread with a difference

Were you regretful?

Absolutely not as I lost my virginity to the only person I truly trust & love in this world.

Did you want to do it again right away?

No, I had to sort the confusion out in my head about what had happened. When all was clear then I had a huge grin on my face as realisation kicked in.

Did you have a certain song in your head?

Nope, just the sound of 2 people making love. Such a wonderful tune.

Right questions answered now for the little story:

Its been 6 weeks to the day since I lost my virginity. I went into it with a totally blank mind & no preconceptions like the 'sex is supposed to be amazing' thing.

The 1st time lasted all of about a minute (if that) before I came:p The feeling of penetration was soo immense & was way too much for me to handle/control because of never feeling this before it was all over in a flash:shocking: I wasn't disappointed in the slightest with my performance or lack of:D Me & my gf both laughed with each other about it afterwards.

The 2nd time happened the following day & I lasted 45mins this time as I had more of any idea of what to expect & slightly better control.

That's my story which is still very fresh in my mind & i'm glad I waited almost 3 years since I could've legally lost my virginity:)

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    To be honest I couldn't understand why people had made such a big thing about sex after doing it for the first time. Maybe I felt that way because I didn't have a really strong emotional connection with the person. It was just a quick physical thing.
  • Options
    i though "is that all it was? what's all the fuss about?" i didnt enjoy but it wasnt particulalry bad either.
  • Options
    I was surprised because it didn't hurt and i didn't bleed and afterwards apart from a weird tingling sensation i didn't feel any different. Then we did it again about 5 mins later.

I don't regret it at all, I lost my virginity to the person that I wanted to loose it to at the time. It wasn't mind blowingly amazing but it wasn't bad either and it did get better as time went on.
  • Options
    I regreted my first time, I felt pushed into it and wished that I waited until I was ready.
  • Options
    No, I don't regret it. Though I do now realise what a prick he is.

I remember thinking 'god, that hurt more than i thought!' and yeh, I wanted to do it again 'cause as they say it gets better.

Can't remember what was on the telly.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Virginity thread with a difference

*gone*
  • Options
    During and just after it was "wow! I had sex!!!", but then after a bit longer there was a feeling of "is that it?"

Whoever I've slept with it's been the same really- sex is wonderful, but it isn't the best thing in the world ever.
  • Options
    im trying to find a girl who can make it specialmake it an original sotry, i gues though that the most normal girl can make it sepcial tohuhgh, dpeends on all sorts of thins
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    im trying to find a girl who can make it specialmake it an original sotry, i gues though that the most normal girl can make it sepcial tohuhgh, dpeends on all sorts of thins

/drunk