Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fish have feelings too.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People for the ethical treatment of animals PETA have a new kick that fish, who have the intellect of dogs and cats-so they say- (and some PETA dudes- I say) must be treated humanely.

I say...hmm. Isn't PETA the group that has models strip naked to make their point.

Point well made PETA dudes. Poor fish.:p

Comments

• Options
    i knew it ...fucking fishing will be illegal next in this country!
    fucking lunatics taking over the assylum ...why do these people even get heard?
    i won't be able to burn logs on my fucking stove next cos the tree has feelings as well you know ...
  • Options
    Hey, love your roll it's wild. Funny, but the guy giving the speech was almost crying about the fish...."How would you like a hook in your mouth?" He as saying. Well, a lot of people have piercings nowadays. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by bluestatesman
    Hey, love your roll it's wild. Funny, but the guy giving the speech was almost crying about the fish...."How would you like a hook in your mouth?" He as saying. Well, a lot of people have piercings nowadays. :crazyeyes
    throw the cnut in the river!
  • Options
    fish_swims.gifjesus_fish.gifoctopus.gif
  • Options
    blahaaaaaaaa They right M Roll. Clearly they are smiling and have feelings. :D
  • Options
    blahaaaaaaaa They right M Roll. Clearly they are smiling and have feelings. :D
    this one has been chillin out on the seaWEED!BigFish.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i won't be able to burn logs on my fucking stove next cos the tree has feelings as well you know ...

A few years ago, there was a hundred plus year old mansion in Portland which was for sale. Problem was... there was a tree growing in the middle of the driveway. To sell this mansion? The tree needed to be cut down, so that the drive could be usable.

A customer came into my shop fresh from the protest at the mansion, protesting for "Tree's Rights!".

This woman was frantic in her insistance that a commission needed to be set up to discover and evaluate the emotional trauma caused upon trees forced to grow within the city.

Seriously. NO JOKE!

With all of the touchie/feelie of the left, it is illegal to transport a chicken or pig more than 2 hours before it is butchered. Next you know? There will be rulings concerning the transport of broccoli to market, so as to more humanely expedite it being marketed...

Like I said... far too often... these denizens of the left are afflicted congenitally with a buttplug growing between their shoulders...
  • Options
    look at this murdering bastard!fishing.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Globe
    A few years ago, there was a hundred plus year old mansion in Portland which was for sale. Problem was... there was a tree growing in the middle of the driveway. To sell this mansion? The tree needed to be cut down, so that the drive could be usable.

A customer came into my shop fresh from the protest at the mansion, protesting for "Tree's Rights!".

This woman was frantic in her insistance that a commission needed to be set up to discover and evaluate the emotional trauma caused upon trees forced to grow within the city.

Seriously. NO JOKE!

oh i believe you globe!
    i live in the countryside ...lot of livestock on the move to feed the cities.
    a couple of years ago there were huge protests about how many sheep you can put in a truck to transport them ...i went down to london for something and what did i see?
    the very people who do the protesting ...crammed into the tube trains ...no room to move ...to noisy to speak ...no where to sit ...not even enough room for you to be able to get up and offer your seat to some old lady. fucking filthy and smelly ...and these people do this to themselves numerous times a day everyday!
    some how they must have related their own daily despair to the sheep ...instead of doing something about their own fucking missery they protested on behalf of the fucking sheep!sheep_chorus_line_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    err im all against the illegal transport of broccili
  • Options
    :lol: Your pictures m r are too funny. I agree Globe. Some adults have seen one too many Disney movies.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    err im all against the illegal transport of broccili
    unbranded-inflatable-sheep.jpg

what every red blooded welshman has hidden in the shed!
  • Options
    unbranded-inflatable-sheep.jpg

what every red blooded welshman has hidden in the shed!

is that the training simulator?
  • Options
    is?670683893287
  • Options
    is?670683893287

ahh but which field did the RAM come from to power the hardware?
  • Options
    Re: Fish have feelings too.
    People for the ethical treatment of animals PETA have a new kick that fish, who have the intellect of dogs and cats-so they say- (and some PETA dudes- I say) must be treated humanely.

I say...hmm. Isn't PETA the group that has models strip naked to make their point.

Point well made PETA dudes. Poor fish.:p

Source?

Can't say I adore all these animal rights groups... But I often agree with some of the things they say.

For example, a lot of tropical fish die when they're exported from the ocean to end up in aquariums... common knowledge. Now what's the point of wasting animal lives for the sake of having pretty fish in your front room?
  • Options
    my dad heard me laughing at your pictures and came in to make sure I wasn't chatting with a stranger who could kidnap me or worst. Or worst? I'm feeling...sheepish.:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    ahh but which field did the RAM come from to power the hardware?
    you know this is evolution in action! from fish to sheep ...
  • Options
    and from sheep to RAM, and RAM to hardware, which could either go in the sex or the computing area

all depends on how the next post goes after this one and how twisted all your minds are

it sure is fun mangling threads into different subject areas with complete suave/style/ease
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

all depends on how the next post goes after this one and how twisted all your minds are

sheep_sodom.jpg
  • Options
    sheep_elvis270.jpg
  • Options
    i love you guys
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    i love you guys
    SalterinaSheep.gif

baaaaaa!
  • Options
    a welsh brothel. mulligan1104b.jpg
  • Options
    my dad heard me laughing at your pictures and came in to make sure I wasn't chatting with a stranger who could kidnap me or worst. Or worst? I'm feeling...sheepish.:eek:

Hehe :lol: that made me giggle when i read that :D
  • Options
    Uhm again I gotta ask...

Could I have a link about PETA's fish campaign?
  • Options
    oh dear boyo you appear with your lack of link to have been rustled
  • Options
    sheepwedding.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    oh dear boyo you appear with your lack of link to have been rustled

Well then at least some of us will know what the hell you guys are on about. Fish having the same intelligence as cats & dogs???:confused:
  • Options
    I havent got a problem with people fishing when theyre going to eat the fish, but can someone explain to me the point of fishing when theyre only going to throw the fish back in the water afterwards????????