Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Have ur B/F ever done stuff to u in ur sleep?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One afternoon when my B/F was over i feel asleep on the bed but only for bout 10 mins. As i woke he was calling my name an trying to wake me, but as he often falls asleep on me so i pretended to still be asleep.
Then i felt his hand running over my bum an inbetween my legs, then he put his hand into my trousers an then started to finger me.
The thing was i really liked it :p it really turned me on.
Later that day i asked him wot did he was doing while i was asleep. First he said he watched TV but in the end he told me an i told him i liked it cos i could remember a really nice feeling when i was sleeping. so i told him he could do it againe when i was asleep. an he often does most of the time i am awake he just dont no. but other times i really am asleep but i know about them cos i often ask wot an when hes done somthing an he tells me.

Well i wood like to know wot u all think bout it an have any of u boys/men done this with or with out the person knowing.
And have any of u girls had this done to u and how did u feel?

Comments

• Options
    I think personally id like my girl to be awake so that she can appreciate it more. Seems like its not concented (sp?) when shes asleep.

Just my opinion, but nice one anyway :)
  • Options
    well the first time i guess it was not concented but it is now because i have told him that i want him to do it to me now
  • Options
    Originally posted by abcf2t
    well the first time i guess it was not concented but it is now because i have told him that i want him to do it to me now
    Yeh i see what you mean, if ya like it then do it, whatever turns you on as they say :)
  • Options
    I'd caress my gf's fingers, hand & arm whilst she is asleep & i'm awake. There's something special about touching someone else's skin.

I wouldn't do anything sexual as she might wake up & smack me one because she forgot that I was in the bed with her.

My gf might end up touching my cock or bum whilst she is asleep but that's just innocent.
  • Options
    I told my boyfriend off the other morning because I was awake before him and i was going to wake him up with a blowjob but he woke up before i had chance :( spoiled my plan

Next time he promised to stay asleep ;)
  • Options
    ive woken my gf up before :blush:

if youre happy with it then thats what matters.

though it would worry me a bit if he has never touched you there before, it seems a bit pervy to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    I told my boyfriend off the other morning because I was awake before him and i was going to wake him up with a blowjob but he woke up before i had chance :( spoiled my plan
    I keep trying that, he always wakes up before me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    I keep trying that, he always wakes up before me.
    Ha ha i did that once but he slept the whole way through, he said he thought it was one of those reality feeling dreams and decided not to open his eyes incase it werent happening...
  • Options
    I used to do stuff to my boyfriend when i slept... the first night i ever stayed at his house (we werent together at the time) we were spooning as we slept and during the night i gently lifted my leg up and pulled his dick through so it was in between my legs then i started wanking him off with my hand and moving my legs so my arse was pressing up against him... very odd :eek2: he came all over my legs and i never even noticed in the morning.... we never spoke about it until about 6months ago and it happened nearly 2 years ago...
  • Options
    I have played with my boyfriend whilest he has slept and he seems to enjoy it and when he wakes up he is up for a steamy sex session.
  • Options
    For some reason that idea really disturbed me. I don't think my guy would ever do anything like that without asking what my opinions were on it first.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_ha
    For some reason that idea really disturbed me. I don't think my guy would ever do anything like that without asking what my opinions were on it first.

agreed. if i haven't consented (and being asleep, i wouldn't have) i'd find it very disturbing, and i hope he would never do that to me.
  • Options
    It depends on the relationship I suppose, if you know that they'll be ok with it then why the hell not.

Obviously if you're just starting in a relationship and they do it without you really totally trusting them then its wierd.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mushroom Boy
    though it would worry me a bit if he has never touched you there before, it seems a bit pervy to me.

I think is very true, really.

If he's never touched you like that before, it seems weird to do it in your sleep. But if you've done it loads already, and you're in a stable relationship, then why the hell not?
  • Options
    You probably like this because you like to be dominated, this is kind of his way of not giving you a choice and you not having one. If he likes to dominate and you like to be submissive, HAPPY DAYS!
  • Options
    i wish!! that would be a nice way to wake up

although im such a light sleeper that i would probably be already awake

plus he sleeps like hes hibernating
  • Options
    My ex used to try and have sex with me whilst HE (just edited that!!) was asleep- apparently a sign that he felt troubled bless him...!!? My bf does try it on, but only as I'm starting to sleep - quite a lightsleeper anyway..wouldn't mind waking up to it!! He loves that sorta thing, touch him down there he's soon wanting to get hot and heavy the kinky beast...!

Malt Munk x :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~kaz~
    I have played with my boyfriend whilest he has slept and he seems to enjoy it and when he wakes up he is up for a steamy sex session.

Yeah that's what ended up happening...still plan to wake him up to a blowjob soon tho
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    Yeah that's what ended up happening...still plan to wake him up to a blowjob soon tho

I don't think any guy could possibly find a reason to complain about that :)

I think if i did anything to my gf when she was asleep she'd wake up and tell me to leave her alone and then go back to sleep again :p :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Theydon Bois

I think if i did anything to my gf when she was asleep she'd wake up and tell me to leave her alone and then go back to sleep again :p :no:

That would probably be what I'd do :yes:
  • Options
    i think if they were doing it to wake you up, with the thought that you would be awake in ashort while and know about it thats ok. id hate to be told that my man had been touching me and i never knew anythinfg about it, sleep is innocent, and that kinda slightly strikes me as violation of that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    My boyfriend was fingering me once when I was asleep and I woke up to it and it was well nice! I wouldn't mind waking up to it again, lol. My boyfriend wants me to wake him to a blow job.

Id love my girl to wake me up with a treat!

Once i was half awake, and she played with my balls lol, that was nice, but wasnt as much as a surprise as i could feel her getting in position!

Id like to lick her out or finger her when shes asleep, but the mood needs to be right before she goes to sleep, i do often hold her sexy lil bum when shes asleep or cuddle up behind her and hold her tits, but thats fairly normal id guess.

But as long as your not doing it to her in her sleep because shes refusing you when shes awake then no harm done, no harm in sexy little treats ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slap'n'Tickle

i do often hold her sexy lil bum when shes asleep or cuddle up behind her and hold her tits.
    thats so sweet
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    agreed. if i haven't consented (and being asleep, i wouldn't have) i'd find it very disturbing, and i hope he would never do that to me.

I have to agree with you there Kaffrin, for some reason i find it a bit disturbing. Also on the negative side i get really grumpy if woken up before i want to wake up so i'd probably end up getting pretty irate if somebody just took it upon themselves to start poking and prodding when i was asleep without my consent.
  • Options
    My boyfriends never done anything to me while I'm actually asleep, but he'll rub my legs, and start kissing my neck or rubbing my tits to wake me up so that we can have a go at it. It's always very nice. I've done the same to him as well though, rub his balls and stroke him a bit to wake him.....but we've been together a long time. I think if it were a new relationship, I'd be freaked out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    It depends on the relationship I suppose, if you know that they'll be ok with it then why the hell not.

Obviously if you're just starting in a relationship and they do it without you really totally trusting them then its wierd.
    The thing is, you cant just assume consent. Just because youre in a relationship with someone and youve had sex before, it doesnt mean youre entitled to have sex with them whenever you want. I know it sounds like im a kiljoy but youve really got to be careful with the issue of consent, and I think its a very nice fantasy to wake up to someone having sex with you, in reality youre doing something to someone without their consent, and If by chance you did this and they werent actually up for it at all, then you could find yourself in a very awkward position legally.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    The thing is, you cant just assume consent.

That is the trouble...it's great in theory, but without consent (express or implied) you could land in hot water with the law.

Generally though you wouldn't: if your partner said stop, you'd stop and that would be it.
  • Options
    Who would send thier boy/girlfriend to shit witht he law if they tried this....just in this thread it's obvious ALOT of girls - in fact the most majority love it so the guy would obviously assume it's okay. If they are a couple then all she can do is say 'no' or thier name and maybe put thier hand under thier arm and give it a slightly push to give them the hint.

If I was in that position, I'd move my hand away casually (not an annoyed jerk away), give them a light peck on the head/cheek/hand/whichever's closest, say a very quiet whisperin 'sorry' or 'okay' then just assume the usual sleeping position...

Not get em nicked!!

Why does it seem everybody whether here, at work or my mates are all taken with a girl/boy and I'm the sorry single sap that's as green as a watermelon?? :(
  • Options
    i personally would like my man to wake me up like that...what a turn on! ;):D
  • Options
    I actually noticed there was quite a significant minority who really WOULDNT like it.
This discussion has been closed.