Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rabbits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My gf has been hinting about wanting a rabbit lately and seeing as xmas is coming i thought i could get her one (among other things of course).

For some reason i feel like if i get her one then she has no need for me, so to speak.

Any opinions please?

Comments

• Options
    Are you both thinking of fucking the rabbit in some wild threesome???? Or was it a mistake posting this on the SEX board? :p
  • Options
    Get her one, definately, just make sure she's gonna let you use it on her when your together, it will add a bit of something extra.

My gf's got one and its fun to use together on occasion but when I'm not there i'd prefer her to be doing the rabbit than another bloke :)
  • Options
    Oh! It is THAT sort of rabbit .... doh! :blush:
  • Options
    :lol: at Teagan
    RudeBwoy: id say go for it, as you'll have a load of fun pleasuring her with it. and also, she may discover new things that turn her on, that she'll then show u. id say its pretty natural or you to feel the way you do, but it wont be true. Its just another thing that the 2 of you can share together and there will never be a replacement for a real willy!!
    SBG
  • Options
    You should have some fun anyway
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply ladies (and guys). I guess im just being a bit insecure over a bit of electronic plastic.

I rekon she will love it and definately let me use it on her when she wants to "carry on".

And yes teagan, a rampant rabbit lol
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    :lol: oh Teagan...that really did make me laugh!!

I say go for it.
    I think i might be asking my boyfriend for one too. I've already threatened to drag him into anne summers several times.

I like Swank's idea. I'm guessing that she wants a rabbit because it's the one that 'everyone' talks about
  • Options
    She wants a Rampent Rabit coz you don't cut the mustad ;).
  • Options
    Vibrators don't replace the need for a man. They are different!Get her one she won't be disappointed, and you won't when you get to use it together. I find it useful in mny relationship because I'm in Lincoln and he's in Manchester.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *milky way*
    Vibrators don't replace the need for a man. They are different!Get her one she won't be disappointed, and you won't when you get to use it together. I find it useful in mny relationship because I'm in Lincoln and he's in Manchester.

sorry off topic but u go to lincoln uni?

And yes, a rampant rabbit would not replace you! neither would an actual rabbit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    neither would an actual rabbit.

Lmao!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    The rabbit is good...but in no way could ever take the place of a bloke!!! I'd happily give up my vibrating bunny if the bloke wasn't happy - I think with such a large..bright pink multi tasking stick...the bloke I'm with wanted to see it, told me it was intimidating because of the size so, it's not something I'm going to introduce to our sexual activities! Previous bloke really liked the lack of work he had to do...I would have chosen the bunny over him...self-centred lazy bastard but at the same time...really cool being able to use it together and not as a complete replacement!

Malt Munk xx :)
  • Options
    You only need to be worried when they invent a vibrator that'll cuddle her afterwards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You only need to be worried when they invent a vibrator that'll cuddle her afterwards.
    lol

I guess it sounds ok, im pretty convinced she wont leave me for the pink thing now :)