Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Political cartoons of Arafat's death.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/ArafatDead/

What do they say about Arafat? What do they say about the people making fun of the death?

Comments

• Options
    The only thing they say is that much if not most of America's media is pro-zionist to breathtaking levels and displays a near complete ignorance on the Middle East situation.
  • Options
    Who said Arafat is my hero? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    who said you said that?
    Originally posted by lukesh
    whats wrong with it? you have ytour anti bush so the rest can laugh at your "heros".
  • Options
    The only thing they say is that much if not most of America's media is pro-zionist

But Aladdin, some of the cartoons are from Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.

Just based on articles I've read and tv reports since his death, my cartoon would be this.

Hungry-looking Palestinian children sitting among rubble facing Arafat. Arafat in front in a magic man's costume with this quote:

"And now kids. I'm gonna make $20 million disappear."

I think he at least stood up for people who had no voice. Unfortunately he got himself a bimbo, put her up in Paris and apparently took a lot of money from people who really needed it. Plus, with the bimbo in Paris, he couldn't have been much of a Muslim and yet he allowed people my age to blow themselves up for Palestine.

Remember, and I'm just being honest, I only took notice of him at his death. That's the first I read a bunch of junk about him.

Joke on Leno, our late night talk show:

I tell you, first Ashcroft retires, now Arafat dies ... this has not been a good week for religious radicals.
  • Options
    arafat wasn't a very nice person. he wasn't as bad as the israelis love to claim, but he wasn't as good as the palestinians love to claim.

as for the cartoons, it mostly shows that the cartoonists have a rubbish sense of humour. only one of them was funny.
  • Options
    Oh shit...
  • Options
    :lol: Nice one Jacq. :D
  • Options
    Jac...now that's funny!:lol: