Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it wrong

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 25 and have recently noticed when I am out that I much prefer the look of a pregnant girl than a non pregnant girl. That bump makes it really sexy.

Anywya I guess its not that unusual. What do ye think.

Remember its not the size of the man, nor it is the size of the fight of the man its how fast the man can run!

Comments

• Options
    I don't think its wrong, each to their own and all that. Really does nothing for me though.
  • Options
    That's quite a common fetish:)

Nothing to worry about really as a pregnant woman is a very natural thing.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I feel a lt better now. Yes it is natural and beautiful thing of course. We need more pregnant girls in the nightclubs of Europe.

DOnt knock it till you've seen it.
  • Options
    As far as i know activity like this is centered around co kildare, especially on a Friday night.
    Personally I find it very fulfilling...
  • Options
    Originally posted by IrishGuy
    We need more pregnant girls in the nightclubs of Europe.

Thats right, more pregnant women in smokey atmospheres, possibly drinking too?

Jordan was a great example :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 5 StRiNg WiZaRd
    Jordan was a great example :rolleyes:

Not quite sure what that's meant to mean, but the illness her little baby has has NOTHING to do with her lifestyle. As several doctors have said, although this was never reported by the tabloids for some unfathomable reason...

Liking pregnant women is quite a common fetish, or it seems to be. I personally don't see pregnant women as sexy, but each to their own.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Not quite sure what that's meant to mean, but the illness her little baby has has NOTHING to do with her lifestyle. As several doctors have said, although this was never reported by the tabloids for some unfathomable reason...

Liking pregnant women is quite a common fetish, or it seems to be. I personally don't see pregnant women as sexy, but each to their own.

Oh i didnt mean to imply it had affected her baby, perhaps media portrayal of her during her pregnancy (the sun notably i think) represented her in a poor light. I seem to remember seeing photos in the tabloids of her having come out of a club at 3am.
  • Options
    Of course, they never printed pictures of her tucked up in bed at 10pm with a hot cup of Horlicks, though.

I really feel sorry for that woman, I mean, what exactly has she done wrong? She's annoying, yeah, but she was voted second most hated person in Britain not so long ago, ahead of everyone except Tony Blair.

What the hell?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Of course, they never printed pictures of her tucked up in bed at 10pm with a hot cup of Horlicks, though.

Probably because 'it wasnt in the interest of the public'? But whether she goes clubbing or not, is that in the interest of the public? According to the tabloids, apparently so.

The vote that made her second more hated person in Britain, wasnt in a tabloid was it by any chance?...
  • Options
    Originally posted by 5 StRiNg WiZaRd
    The vote that made her second more hated person in Britain, wasnt in a tabloid was it by any chance?...

It was one of those channel 4 TV programmes.

One thing about paparazzi made me laugh: Britain's most "successful" paparazzo had his picture printed in Private Eye, and he was whingeing about his "invaded privacy" to his most trusted lawyer for six months or more.

Hypocrisy, what's that? :lol: