Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yeti Boots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WHY???!:(

Comments

• Options
    Any pictures??

the real question should be.....

WHY MOON BOOTS??! :yuck:

ETA: Ewh! I just saw a picture of them! :eek2: Hideous! I blame John Galliano for them because he stuck them in Dior's winter haute couture collection.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I think they can look ok

but only in certain circumstances (i.e. not when someone is wearing jeans and have tucked their jeans into them - although no one should do that with any boots)

I saw a girl exactly like that today. Not only that but she was fairly hefty and she was wearing a white jacket. So many no no's on one person!!
  • Options
    only look ok if your on a podium in a bra top and hot pants lol but even then u only dont look like a tit cos so many people are dresses the same
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    (i.e. not when someone is wearing jeans and have tucked their jeans into them - although no one should do that with any boots)

Lies! I tuck my jeans into my suede slouch boots, and my cowboy trucker boots with a big ass chunky jumper, thick belt and a chunky scarf and everyone tells me I look muchos sexxeh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Lies! I tuck my jeans into my suede slouch boots, and my cowboy trucker boots with a big ass chunky jumper, thick belt and a chunky scarf and everyone tells me I look muchos sexxeh.

Same.
    I tuck my jeans into my Bumper shoes, and into my slouch boots, and it looks pretty great.
    It's only a no no if your shoes are ugly.
  • Options
    Re: Yeti Boots
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    WHY???!:(

Thank you!!!!!

My girlfriend wants a pair of pink yeti boots (thats what i call them too) and to be honest i think they are quite "disturbing" bits of footwear.
  • Options
    i agree with rachie on this one. jeans should not be tucked into anything. makes you look like you're working on a farm.

unless of course you are working on a farm. in that case, go right ahead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I saw a girl exactly like that today. Not only that but she was fairly hefty and she was wearing a white jacket. So many no no's on one person!!

i saw a girl dressed like this! her white jacket had fluffy bits on it also!

its just wrong.

And yes the only boots that should have trousers tucked in are wellies-but not when somebody is wearing the silly fashion ones
    :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

He he, yeah me too i like the look, aslong as people do it properly, and don't wear horrid boots, but alot of people compliment me on the look :D
  • Options
    i love my yeti boots, though i dont ever wear them with trousers, only with skirts and i really like them
  • Options
    well yeti boots look cute on my lil sister with a skirt but not on grown ups. i hav sum gola moon boots btw that are not fluffy. they were 20 quid off ebay but i only got them becuase i need them for skiing..no other reason why wud u wear them otherwise?
  • Options
    Pictures? I saw this girl wearing pink wellies indoors on a tv show today. :/
  • Options
    well here are some hideous things i found on ebay-
    52_1_b.JPG

here are some pink yeti boots-
    8c_1.JPG

white ones-
    bb_1_b.JPG

these-
    b9_1.JPG

and these overgrown old lady slippers-

57_1_b.JPG

**IS SPEECHLESS :yuck: :yuck:**
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    well here are some hideous things i found on ebay-
    52_1_b.JPG

here are some pink yeti boots-
    8c_1.JPG

white ones-
    bb_1_b.JPG

these-
    b9_1.JPG

and these overgrown old lady slippers-

57_1_b.JPG

**IS SPEECHLESS :yuck: :yuck:**

Fecking hell, I wear something like that to clubbing events just to look silly and off my head. People wear them walking around town and stuff?! :|

They're as bad as the jackets with no arms that are as fluffy. Some people need to be shot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i agree with rachie on this one. jeans should not be tucked into anything. makes you look like you're working on a farm.

unless of course you are working on a farm. in that case, go right ahead.

:yes:

My friend tucket her jeans into cowboy boots the other day. I pointed and laughed. I can't stand that whole look on anyone. Ever. Even if you are the most gorgeous girl in the whole world. Having said that, I wouldn't publically denounce anyone (aside from my friend) for dressing that way as we all have our own 'look' :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I read this thread, then went to college, and low-and-behold...

THERE WAS A GIRL WITH YETI BOOTS ON!!!?11/1/1/1?1/!???/1/1?!

The world is mad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    I read this thread, then went to college, and low-and-behold...

THERE WAS A GIRL WITH YETI BOOTS ON!!!?11/1/1/1?1/!???/1/1?!

The world is mad.

i hope you reported her to the police
  • Options
    I don't like those boots.
    I also don't like ponchos. Why does everyone wear them? It would maybe be okay if it was an individual thing, but its not. Its a stupid fashion. I tend not to follow fashion just for the sake of it. I choose clothes that i like and look good on me.
    I went to a market a while ago and they were selling ponchos for 0-6 months old babies. Why?! I pity the poor infant who is made to wear one.
  • Options
    Stressed dont do it :'( they are pointless and what the hell is the tie bit for?!
    i think they should only be used for pre-historic acting

and gigi, everyone wears them because they have a mental disorder! the worse combination is yeti boots and a pohcho. oh and a belt over the top :mad: