Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

6th form ball thingy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can I get a dress for a 6th form ball? I need it to be cheap as I can't afford £80 for the one's in debenhams...I'd like it to be black really don't want a flashy colour that'll make me stand out. Any ideas? Or a dressy skirt or something i dono I have no idea with this kind of thing i'm just a scruffy jeans, chuck taylors and t-shirt gal....:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    i think la redoute and great universal still have sales on :) and theres some dressy stuff in them
  • Options
    It sounds naff but Tesco have some ballgown type things in at the moment and lots of dressy up/ smart clothes that look like evening/prom wear. You would need to go to a bigger tesco though for the wider range of stuff.

And TK MAXX is always good if you have the time for a good rummage around.
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans

And TK MAXX is always good if you have the time for a good rummage around.

:yes:
  • Options
    Yeah definately try TK Maxx. One of my friends got a gorgeous dress from there for our grad ball. Couldn't believe it when she told me where it was from!! They have some nice stuff in there if you have time to rummage. :)
  • Options
    defintely TK Maxx, my friend and i got bridesmaids dresses there for her wedding :)
  • Options
    Asda also have some nice things in and so do dorothy perkins.