Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wee!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*gone*

Comments

• Options
    I can't tell you what it is and I doubt anyone else could on here. The only thing I can think of is anxiety? IS he nervous about something?

It won't be embarassing taking a piss test because you don't do it front of your doc.
  • Options
    It could be something to do with diabeties so get him checked. I dont know much about it tho so sorry i cant be of more help.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    The only thing I can think of is anxiety?
    :confused:

If he takes a sample of urine with him, his GP can do a simple dipstick test. There are plenty of reasons why he might be passing more water, but how is he measuring it? Seems a bit odd to notice something like that.

He really should get it checked if he's worried.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    He just notices if he can't go because hes in a lecture for a bit hes bursting by the end of it and that he pees ofte! Whys that odd?
    Well, that's 'urgency' but doesn't mean he's actually producing more urine than normal. It's very difficult to estimate the amount of urine you pass.

Get him to the doctor's, and tell him to take a urine sample with him.