Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

me ----> blonde

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Ive had a blonde day today, I posted a PC related topic in Politics and Debate............I bet they think im really stupid now :lol:

I had been reading the PC forum but obviously got side tracked and forgot :lol:
    i saw that lol *hugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by __debris
    I'm sooo blonde.

I was in work one time, and I went into my manager's office. I had to go through this wee hallway and her office lights were off.

I saw someone, and began to wave, asking if I could come in. Then, they waved the same way back. I was waving to my reflection in the window of her door. :(
    :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    Ooh, nice 1. We won't be around until about midnight, late planes and stuff. But yes, I'll be on MSN around....ooh, 8ish until late. Muchos work to be done. Cheer up night? Why? You can tell me later...

Ahh fuck it, I'll tell you anyways.

Scott's a NOB! Ooh aye, and we broke up on bonfire night. He got drunk, I got drunk, phoned each other lots at late times saying we didn't want to, etc. But I'm going over for my shit I've left at his.

We've not had sober sex for at least three weeks. Nor a proper full on snog. As you know already. Apparently he's no confidence or something. He's just one big let down who doesn't really deserve moi.

It'll be twice as easy to get over him this time as we don't work with each other, plus I hardly see him now. It's not been a relationship for a good while.

So to keep my mind off of it, I've began to wrap up Christmas presents, clearout of my make up/clothes etc. Feel soooo much better. I'm in such a mood to go out tonight too. Might text Pauline and see if she fancies a shimmy.

My goodness, that whole shindig deserved to be a LJ entry, eh?
  • Options
    Fuck...I'd offer those hugs things if I didn't feel so spazzy doing it. Hope you're ok pet. Yes, definite cheer up night on Thursday, a kinda of a "Fuck men" kinda thing?

You're far better than ten of him, pet. We'll natter later about it.

LJ this baby. I wanna comment. <3
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    Fuck...I'd offer those hugs things if I didn't feel so spazzy doing it. Hope you're ok pet. Yes, definite cheer up night on Thursday, a kinda of a "Fuck men" kinda thing?

You're far better than ten of him, pet. We'll natter later about it.

LJ this baby. I wanna comment. <3

I'm SO going to.

Watch this space. Not here, but you know where. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by __debris
    I'm SO going to.

Watch this space. Not here, but you know where. ;)

Good work, babe. Chat ya later x
  • Options
    i'm bald ...speak up.