Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Toilet messyness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've noticed several times recently when going into a public loo (particularly the ones at college) that people have pissed on the toilet seat. For heaven's sake, guys! It takes no effort to lift up the seat. Or even better use a urinal. That's what its for.

Comments

• Options
    girls have to deal with this everywhere!

b/c other girls like to squat, and then they spray all over the seat, and don't bother to clean up after themselves... it's pretty gross...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's even more annoying when people don't even flush the toilet. Not only I have to do it, but I have to wait until it's filled again so I can flush it for myself.
  • Options
    So? Just don't have a piss in public toilets or use a urinal. Why do you NEED to use a toilet in such an instance?!
  • Options
    i hate public toilets, ill use them but there minging, i hate walking into works toilets and someone does a huge fart or something, so awkward
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of public toilets. I always go in cubicles because I don't know who may be perving to my left or right, and the toilet seats are usually soaked in piss, and the toilet itself pebble dashed with shit :yuck:
  • Options
    This is why I don't use public toilets unless it's a menstrual emergency :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcan
    So? Just don't have a piss in public toilets or use a urinal. Why do you NEED to use a toilet in such an instance?!

What a stupid fucking attirude that is. Why should someone else have to not use the toilet because some cock thinks it's okay to piss all over the seat. geez.
  • Options
    I prefer the public toilets were you have to pay like 10p to get in. Not many of those here but at least ya know if you go to them; it's guaranteed to be half decent to pee in :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I prefer the public toilets were you have to pay like 10p to get in. Not many of those here but at least ya know if you go to them; it's guaranteed to be half decent to pee in :p

Not in london they're not:( :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I'm not a fan of public toilets. I always go in cubicles because I don't know who may be perving to my left or right, and the toilet seats are usually soaked in piss, and the toilet itself pebble dashed with shit :yuck:

not too comfortable with your sexuality young sir :p

lifes about comparison :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcan
    Because I go to college in Glasgow. I'm not going to hold it in all day 'til I get home.

Sometimes its the only option.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Captain Slog
    I'm not going to hold it in all day 'til I get home

That's what I do...

I'm very proud of the fact that in my whole 4 years (and a month :p) at Notley High School, I never ONCE went into the shit-infested crap holes they call toilet cubicles.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I went 12 years without ever having used a school 'facility' I refuse to use the ones at college aswell.

Public Toilets = ownd by st00pid chavs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    I refuse to use the ones at college aswell.

:yes:

I'm quite strange regarding toilets. Unless, as I said earlier, it's a menstrual emergency, I refuse to use public toilets, school/college toilets, or (which is mucho strange) a toilet in a house I've never been to before/of someone I don't know too well. Despite the fact that it's probably very clean, I just don't like using other people's loos.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I get that 'n' all, I just cant use the loo in someones house where I'm not virtually family/part of the furniture, even at the wenches house its hard ;<
  • Options
    I get that 'n' all, I just cant use the loo in someones house where I'm not virtually family/part of the furniture, even at the wenches house its hard ;<

Ah...so it's not just me!! :D

That's good to know!
  • Options
    In my school they once put shit right up the walls :yuck:

I can do the toilet in other people's houses if they are really clean (like my house standard clean) but it's still pretty weird and awkward.
  • Options
    I'm quite lucky, I can almost anywhere I even remember going in a random porta-loo on the way home from the pub one night :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I hate that about London; they could simply make you show your receipt to someone at the door (I remember they do at some places). Why do I need to pay you to let me piss?
    I went 12 years without ever having used a school 'facility' I refuse to use the ones at college aswell.
    In my 12 years at school I rarely (not ever) did that. But I've heard that if you hold it in for too long you might get protstate problems...
  • Options
    The superloos are better, you pay for the niceties like bog roll and soap.

I hate public toilets unless I know that they are good ones. The ones on GNER train stations tend to be very well looked after :yes: