Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh dear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like shit.

Wasn't even that drunk last night, yet I still managed to get mugged and done in by two fucking gadgies when I was walking home on my own. They managed to get my door keys, so when I eventually manage to get to my door, I smash the glass panel on my door with a fucking hard punch (with hindsight using my elbow/shoe might have been a slightly better idea), blood everywhere, I pass out because I hate blood, and next door save my ass by phoning an ambulance because they happened to hear the noise.

Wake up in Ninewells Hospital, apparently I lost a shiteload of blood, got bruises on my face and on my side (which was already hurt) from the ass kicking, got shiteloads of stitches in my hand, had to get a brain x-ray and all that shite. Then the police want to know about my ass kicking obviously, but I wasn't in a great state to remember anything, so they're coming round here later to get my version of events.

Then I go and top it all off by going to work. There's fuck all I can do, and I think I'm in some sort of delayed shock because I couldn't stop shaking. So I get sent home.

Just went into town to get some painkillers then, and I was so fucking paranoid, thought every fucker I walked past was gonna jump me.

Could very easily be dead justnow kids, that's goodbye to my "It'll never happen to me" attitude :(

Comments

• Options
    those kinda people piss me right off there fucking idiots who have no other things to be doing apart from find poeple too jump

sorry this has annoyed me also ,

hope you fell better soon bri
  • Options
    oh mate, thats bad, i hope you feel better.

i know you are shaken mate but dont forget to change your locks pronto.
    Could very easily be dead justnow kids, that's goodbye to my "It'll never happen to me" attitude

its always someone else :( i hope something nice happens to you to balance out all this crap thats just happened
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Oh dear

That sucks... I hope you get better soon.
    It might be a good idea to change your locks, if you haven't. They might know where your house is, and if they have the keys they can get in.
  • Options
    Fuck.

Glad you're okay.
  • Options
    Shit, Brian, hope you're ok. That is fucking disgraceful. Makes me so angry when this sort of thing happens.

Hope you're feeling alright.
  • Options
    Thank God youre OK.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    That's fucking awful.

What is happening now? Are police involved etc? You know who they were etc?

Im glad you are ok though. Take it easy the next few days.