Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yerghhhh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah i am usually baked as well mkes this world a little more bearable im not too sure bout the cakes though it always jsut got called soething i made at home kinda thing you dont buy em in shops anyway if thats what you mean
  • Options
    yea, exatly man. yea. i get up every day and go to work 40 hours a week of some shitty minimum wage job and a car that i'm so scared will just not work one day. hell, thats already happened and come home to a fridge filled with a bottle of water, a bottle of chocolate syrup, some cheese, and a bottle of italian salad dressing. cubbords... some spagetti noodles. a freezer with vodka, orange vodka, rum and tequila. thats ok but its what comes in baggies that makes my day. If it weren't for that... I can't even begin to imagine man. Like I have no idea what my life would be like had I not ever done drugs. I can bet you though it would have been alot different.
  • Options
    damn... that was alot of horrid rambeling and you can't delete
  • Options
    totally get ya with that one sometimes you jsut cnt be fucked and wanna slepp for liek ever im jobless at the mom jsut moved to a new city to get away from a presonal hell where i used to live and have not many freinds down here miss all my old ones nbut you cant have everythiong nowadays can ya anyways i'll stop self pitying cause it jsut bores me
  • Options
    oh i'm sorry man. but sometimes stuff is good. like hey, 99% of everything may suck ass, but then you just forget about it and its all good.
  • Options
    yeah totally i mean sometimes you cant help but get pissed off but the best thing too do is not bother about works best for me
  • Options
    yea. but not alot of people know that. or at least not alot of people do it. all you gotta do is just be like, whatever man. just not care, but people do. and people make such a big deal of everything. fucking drama. shit and i hang out with the fucking social drama fucks. everything is life or death with them.
  • Options
    yeah.. have no idea what you're talking about,... but wanted to join your conversation...

uhmm.....

i've never smoked pot in my life?
  • Options
    your missing out i only started six months ago if your having a stressful time it works wonders

i was basically prescribed it wen i was seeign a shrink which im not proud of but hey what can you do

yeah my_name if the world thought liek us it would be a better place ;)

lol yeah liek thats gonan happen
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco

yeah my_name if the world thought liek us it would be a better place ;)

fuck yea it would be!

fuck yea i just found some chocolate chips!!!!

did your shrink seriously like perscribe you that? like they do that there? cuz they should. and here too, cuz let me tell you, pot, by far, has given me better results than any anti-d has. high is when i'm happy. no matter what the cirmstances!
  • Options
    not prescribed it no but i was asked if i smoked it and i said yeah and she said well if it helps keep doing it and shit she said jsut make sure i smoke the good stuff which im not complaining about

no shitty soap bar for me :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    not prescribed it no but i was asked if i smoked it and i said yeah and she said well if it helps keep doing it and shit she said jsut make sure i smoke the good stuff which im not complaining about

no shitty soap bar for me :D

now that kicks ass.
  • Options
    indeed it does smoking some kick ass grass at the moment nearly got busted by my estate agent type peopel the other day they payed an unplanned vist to fix something in the hoseu and the place fucking stunk off weed

i had a can of air freshner handy thought thank fuck