Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cheating ref sucm

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
After Bradford's 4-0 loss at Luton (we were crap, btw), the referee started holding four finger up right in front of Dean Windass' face, and start mouthing "4-0! 4-0! Sort your defence out! 4-0!", before proceeding to send Windass off for shouting something back.

The red card was rescinded, but Windass has been charged with "improper conduct".

What the fuck?

the referee can be blatantly biased, be a blatant cheat, and yet our striker and our manager get charged for improper conduct. Ross shouldn't referee a game ever again after this, but instead it's the club that suffer.

The FA are staffed by cunts.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The referee at Leeds Vs. Burnley was appauling too.

He had booked one of their players when he pulled out another shocking tackle. Ref pulled him up, got the notebook out and the yellow card, only when he read the notebook he realised the player had been already booked and waved the player away.

Bottler.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I remember big fat Deano got sent off three times in the one match when he was playing for us.

Got two bookings, told the ref to fucking fucking his fucking something or other, and destroyed (and I mean destroyed) a corner flag with his bare hands on his way off :eek:

But yes. The SFA are just as fucking bent. One rule for the Huns, another for everybody else :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I remember big fat Deano got sent off three times in the one match when he was playing for us.

Got two bookings, told the ref to fucking fucking his fucking something or other, and destroyed (and I mean destroyed) a corner flag with his bare hands on his way off :eek:

That's the Dean Wideload we know and love.

Still can't believe we paid a million smacker for him :eek2: